Immortal Is Recruiting (RV New Live server no ftp members)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Mastary, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Mastary Member

Our recruitment is open to all and all are welcome! Currently Running BoL heroics and Cd heroics (for rune and doctrine) and working Cd raids as well for there achievement runes.
    We are a helpful and well respected on our server which is very newly released by DB. We are a plat dupe free server and Kronos don't run our economy, Its eq2 w/o exploits and at its rawest. What does that all mean? Well nothing costs 1 mill+ plat and you cant be uber by krono bringing the game back to its social roots. While as a server we are a bit behind progression our social interaction has leaped us forward a bit to where you can join us and be caught up quickly Unlike other established live servers. We are a membership only server which means less trolls.
    If any of this sounds good to you we would love to have you join us and secure your slot on a new server new toon w/o trolls and a krono based market we are for you! Please feel free to message any officer/recruiter in guild or online. Or pm Beastlordz,Ages or Udainius in game for an invite! Come enjoy eq2 newschool adventures with oldschool market prices and social aspects of working together to win not paying to win! Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
  2. Mastary Member

Lvl 200 T3 GH
  3. Mastary Member

If you like Tle for its back to basics style You will love Rivervale which has the same feel, less trolls, No Brokerage (by krono) and free 95 bauble lvl boost! See New content with that old-school TLE feel. TLE will discontinue and or die out eventually.....Rivervale is a freetrade live server here to stay!
  4. Mastary Member

5. Ryonyx Member

TLE will die out eventually? When you're also on a "TLE" Type Server no?... funny way to get people into your guild, by hating probably the best server currently - Kaladim - most pop and plenty of groups and people leveling. Best spot for new and returning players... Cap is only 70 too.
  6. Mastary Member

TLE servers dont go on forever it will be lucky to go past RoK tbh. And no Rivervale isn't TLE it is like TLE in the sense its a fresh market. otherwise its not TlE its a live server no ftp player who spam chat with stuff cuz that's what they came to do. Even TlE has more trolls LOL Ill be sure to drop by your post to say unrelated things and pick statements apart tho np.
  7. Mastary Member

And it isn't the best spot for new players either.....Rivervale is full game with free 95 bauble we have 160+ accounts and have helped our whole server the best place for a new player who doesn't wanna hang in 15yr old content Is Rivervale and Us.
  8. Mastary Member

To add if I was a new player worked my butt off on a toon on kaladim and after RoK I was forced to go somewhere else on a server I have never played on Id be upset tbh. That I wasted all that time just to end up where everyone else is.
  9. Mastary Member