I'm Your New Community Manager!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Gharish Active Member

Yeah, we seldom do.
  2. Unayan Active Member

Greetings Dreamweaver. May you have nothing but success in this endeavor. BTW, I'm the only sane one in here, giggle.
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Noooo!
  4. Kasa Well-Known Member

Welcome Dreamweaver! Always nice to have a new face in Norrath! :)
  5. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the mad house.

I just want to ask right off the bat. Will you be a forum moderator like the previous two community managers or are you gonna listen and take player feedback and relay it to the developers.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome!
  7. Deanna New Member

Well met, dreamweaver!

I'm usually just a lurker, so you won't see much from me, but I thought I'd say "Hello".
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Porque no los dos?
  9. Somedude Active Member

I look forward to your first warning message in my inbox
  10. Zinj Well-Known Member

Dreamweaver, eh?

"I believe we can make it through the night."

Oh, hamsters. You're one of those all night raid player types, aren't you?

LOL.
  11. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

When you delete my first post for saying someone is delusional and they report me. I'll look into your froglok avatar and smile.

Also can you fix my account, I can't like any posts on the official forums since I got banned for asking Elamite who his next egrill was gonna be.
  12. Mojohippie New Member

I'm glad it's you dreamweaver...love me a good mint chocolate chip rye whiskey yoghurt...great ta see ye here
  13. Spindle Well-Known Member

Welcome! The forums are as much an adventure as Norrath! There's a lot of humor in the forums which is good. Have fun!
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

dos ? We no longer use dos nor ms-dos on computers, graphics simply not that great.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

welcome to the planet of Norath we sometimes also spend time on one of the 2 moons ,
    Or those with split personality can be on both at the same time.
    I think you will find out quickly we are a fun bunch , we agree and we disagree ( waves her cane in the air warning others )
    but as long as you agree all will be fine .
    Just send all the cheese to me and I give you some shoo fly pie. with mint chocolate covered mosquitoes on top.
    But really if you listen to use we can have a constructive relationship , many good ideas have come from players .
    we are happy to have a new victim ahhhmm person to work with .
    And about ttobey , we really love him , we just like to tease him , and take over his thread.
  16. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Welcome to the asylum. Make sure to bring your own troll repellent ;)
  17. Rynnn Member

lol I didn't think you would be. :D
    I did actually go and watch the video of it. Wow, bad bad lip syncing lol.
    Great song though and I'm so happy that you are here with us. :)
    Blessings to you.
  18. morderir Active Member

welcome to the lion's pit :)
    ps got any spare ice cream ? ;)
  19. Majestic Member

Greetings Dreamweaver,

Welcome and thank you for introducing yourself and at the same time acknowledging the EQ2 community. I for one am very glad to see you here among us. Hope you have a wonderful time here.
  20. Desetibrat Active Member

Welcome Dreamweaver. On this forum, there are some fine folks here.They will help you with the advice, shelter, important items...

Norath, not so much. Nasty place! I could understand, that some huge bear may be dangerous, no surprise here. But actually everything is, mosquito, tree, mushroom... you name it, everything is there to get you. Even innocent rock is not that innocent after all. But as long as I stay here on forums, I feel much safer.