Im stuck on Ravens of the North

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Muffincookie, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Muffincookie Active Member

How do I swap to doing Rush Orders for Ironforge in Qeynos instead?
    I dont remember ever picking the Ravens.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Your crafting faction is based on your citizenship. If you want Ironforge as your tradeskill faction, then you need to change your citizenship from New Halas to Qeynos.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Change your citizenship. New Halas, Qeynos, Kelethin, Freeport, Neriak, and Gorowyn each have their own TS faction, which you will build up by doing writs regardless of where in the game you actually complete or obtain the writs from.
  4. Muffincookie Active Member

How do I change that?I have my room in Qeynos and I never had to change it on my other character and she is doing Ironforge. They both started fresh in New Halas questline.
  5. Ephras Active Member

Muffincookie, you may have selected New Halas as your startup city which doesn't stop you from doing quests and housing in Qeynos. Here's a link from the wiki for the Betrayal Timeline:

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Betrayal_Timeline
    Breanna and Hartsmith like this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

You'll have to "betray" using either the quest line from above or the betrayal token on the loyalty vendor. You won't change faction, you'll just change your city of citizenship.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to change it? I've never noticed that it really matters, but I may have totally missed something and never known about it.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Every city has ambassadors who let you change citizenships among the three cities of your alignment without going through the betrayal process.

"Hi, I want to become a citizen of Qeynos please." Done.
    Doobius270 and Breanna like this.
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

Because the 3 faction merchants sell different items. If you want something specific you're going to need your faction up for the right one.
    Dude and Hartsmith like this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Interesting. Thank you for the reply. I always end up maxed out from doing the adornment/tinkering/transmuting dailies, but I don't think I've ever bought anything from the vendors. It makes sense that some things they sell would have the style of their city.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{nod} All the crafting faction merchants sell a pool of the same exact items, then each faction has a few house items, and titles, that are unique to them.

The below hasn't been updated in many moons, but still contains the basic information on the faction-specific offerings:
    http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=g29&menustr=040000000000