I'm looking at heritage quests for status points, obtain crafting stations

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Geroblue, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh, okay. I saw the mobs in that zone yellow at 106 and my toon at 110... so I thought I would need my merc.

Thanks.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Its one of the down zones. I'll try again tomorrow.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I guess I should have made sure I got the quest. No goodies.

At least I know where to go now.

I did find the kingdom of the sky a problem in that when i was looking for one of the locations, the chat window gave the same compass bearing, but it kept saying below a few times, then would say above, then back to below. And having huge branches and giant leaves above my character, I thought I could fly over them. Nope.

edit:

The wiki doesn't say I have to find a guide to start the quest. Guides guide

If the guide isn't always there, I found out just going to all of the locations doesn't give anything.

Step 1 says go to the Great Library. Should I have tried the three places the wiki mentions before step 1 ? I did go to all 3 for the first character, no quest giver there.

So, if the guide isn't there, how do I get the quest ?
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Guide Quests must be given to you by a Guide. You can check out when the Guides will be around on the Guide Forum, and you can also request that they offer a certain Guide Quest.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'm terrible at scheduling anything. I'll just find some other way. I looked at Terrors of Thalumbra... don't think I can do that one either.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

You can only get guide quests from a guide. You have to monitor the Guide Forums to see when they are giving out those quests.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

The ToT guide quest is very easy - you can fly high and get most of the disco points. I have done it on low level toons.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I haven't done any of the prequel quests.

I have to, at least, do the Captain's Lament first. Thalumbra seems to be preceded by 2 timelines of quests.

I guess I'll just have start down at low level status point quests, and slowly work my way up the list.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I did the Return of the Light in Commonlands and got 23k status points.

Huge area of tinker mechs in there to. But I digress.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

They are out by the portal spire in Antonica to. Egad.
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yup, I figured that is what they are.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I was trying to avoid them, as they were red to my character.

Did a bit of adventuring, got a few cogs gathered, but I'm tired. Logging off for the day and maybe tomorrow as well.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'll see what I can do about this after Tinkerfest.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Did one of the low level quests and got one of my 110 level toons up to 200K status points.