I'm having trouble with using Character Profile service in station =/

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-delight170, Mar 18, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-delight170 Guest

:-( I was surfing the web one day and found out EQ2 had Trial of Isle for free download to try it out for 7 days. So I tried, liked it, and bought all the expansions and adventure packs using download purchase. When signing up, I also checked all the primium services. So far so good. and then here starts the confusion. I downloaded the EQ2 game and it begins to download all the files I already downloaded when I "patched" trial of isle. so~~ I just used the Trial of Isle files to update the expansions and adv packs, voice files, etc etc. Game runs fine although I can't choose the region (which doesn't really matter) and it doesn't show any of my characters in "My characters" section when i logon. (the pulldown menu shows all my characters, but not the window on the bottom right part) Well, the game runs fine, all patches work BUT I can't seem to use advanced character profile service. I log on to eq2 station site and i can search for guilds, items, and spells (I think those were also premium options i bought, not sure) but i can't see my character or upload images. on the right side of the page it says "No character selected" or something like that. Could someone help me how to choose my character for the profile service? I tried edit preferance and all those.. kept directing me to the index page... and it seems to pass "characterID=<blank>" to the asp page.