I'm baaack! Whats changed? Anyting Guud?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Amytheyst, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Amytheyst Guest

Hallas folks! Missed EQ2, took a break back in September (I play multiple games, so I never really "leave". Highlights of the last 5 months? /waves
  2. ARCHIVED-rejester45 Guest

[p]/waves back [/p][p]Fae. Lots of them. [/p][p]And two new secodary tradskills that require alot of time, effort, and money but can somtimes be pretty fun and useful.[/p][p] Fireplaces/hearths have been added to the list of must have house items.[/p][p]and prolly some other stuff I just cant seem to pull out of my mind right now.[/p][p] [/p][p]Amud 39brig/64alchemist[/p][p]Teace 26assassin/52woodworker[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

5 months... let's see, you saw GU 24 then, with the removal of builds and the reitemization of tradeskills. Check out the update notes from EoF launch forward. We got two secondary tradeskills, had lots of crafting in Frostfell, and have a Dev dedicated to cleaning up our outstanding issues (who needs to change his name to Orkin Man, considering all the bugs he's killed!)
  4. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Also a pretty big economy shift for mastercrafted (and anything treasured or better) gear and spells. Transmuting has had quite the impact.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ogrebear Guest

The impact isn't as great as it was... most treasured gear is getting pretty much to where it was before EoD. Adept are still higher than they used to be but not more than 5-15 gold (at tire 7).