Illy Pet - "Can't maintain no longer meet requirements"

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Vexrm, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Vexrm Member

I have no hopes of this being fixed, but just making another record of it.

Every time I zone I can't maintain my pet because I no longer meet the requirements. Been going on for four-ish expansions now. It seems really bad this one. Last red update we got back in Sentinel's Fate was they couldn't reproduce it in house.

Bigger fish and all to handle, but this is a QOL issue and a constant buzzing annoyance.
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Happens everytime you zone in a group with more than 2 concentration slots used, myth buff so pet uses no concentration. Been araound forever.

Here's to hoping they find the bug one day.
  3. Mae- Well-Known Member

Just to piggy back on this thread, since its talking about annoying things about the illy pet, how about its absurdedly low hit points? Even with 30% dmg reduction, my pet still gets one-shotted by the mob farting in its general direction. If you won't give us any ways to manipulate our pet to help keep them alive through AE's, please give them more hps. I'm not asking for them to share OUR hps (oh that would be so nice!), just something equal to what other pet classes have.
  4. Korucuu Well-Known Member

+1 to the annoyance of the pet not being able to be maintained on zoning! Would so love a fix for that!
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Agreed my illy just hit 95 and even with that 30% DR its just a squishier me right now. Granted though my illy does 60-160K is also an issue but I still can't see my pet contributing all that much, it casts so slow compared to me its like the pet has 1/2 the INT i do in the literal sense.