Illusions constantly turning on after evac or zoning still.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Vlkodlak, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

When are we going to get a fix for this? Chronically after zoning, evac, or escape totem illusions will turn back on after repeatedly checking the box to hide illusions. It also block players from being able to view any mounts in the dressing room.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Just checking back in, here we are still with the same issues and no DEV response.. Can we at least get confirmation that someone is looking into it, this is just pitifully annoying every.. single... zone...
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You probably should /bug this in-game. The devs don't necessarily see everything here, and they certainly don't respond to everything. And since this is, essentially, a cosmetic problem, it's going to be of lower priority than bugs that crash the game, prevent people from doing quests, and the like.

If it were me, I would actually create a Support Ticket. I would attach a screen shot of your character page showing how you have the illusion display options set (because you never know what other display options on that same page may also be involved in the problem). I would recommend listing the names of the exact illusions/totems/whatever that are showing up. Definitely detail which mounts are not viewable in the dressing room and how exactly you are accessing them.

Hmm. Have you done the Chaos Descending TS sig line and have that weird Nilborean Illusion thing in your mount window? If you remove it from the window and stash it in your bank, does the problem go away?
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Thank you for replaying. Yep I have done multiple bugs, tickets, discord, posts here and nothing. We have multiple guildies as well as other folks talking about it in general chat with the same trouble, so It is not localized to myself only.

The one zone that it is 99% reproducible is Earth Event Heroic, even if I zone in and do not loose my illusion, as soon as we pull the first set of multiple adds, poof, there goes my hide illusion.