Illegible Scroll Pages

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sigrdrifa, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Where do Illegible Scroll Pages for crafting Ascension spells actually drop?
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

Expert heroic missions
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I see what I'll be doing for a while.
  4. semisus Does not play this game

Actully its a reward from the quests , if you do a mission in expert you have a chance for a page ( around 50% )
    you can get more if reward from daily/weekly
    Although master pages are far more rare than a adept page
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I was nonplussed that the master and grandmaster pages are NO-TRADE, LOL.
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. semisus Does not play this game

theres no such thing as grandmaster pages , but yea its annoying that they are no trade
    hopefully next expansion we either get a exchange guy or they remove the no trade tag on pages
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. Melt Actually plays the game

Ascensions aren't the make or break of the game. You don't need grandmaster ascensions to function.
  8. Malleria Well-Known Member

You should have all your pages in about 3 years :)
    Snikkety likes this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm actually in pretty good shape ATM, but no sense in not upgrading stuff that I can.
  10. Melt Actually plays the game

I've gotten a belt on my troub and wizard and neither of them have enough pages to make a single spell. I think it's a waste of time, personally, especially if you can't find a group to run experts with you anyhow.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

Good luck getting the recipes for them though! :p
    I've got arts that I've got 20-40 pages for and no recipe...
    Shmogre and Malleria like this.
  12. Melkior Well-Known Member

I have a number of stacks of 10 for adepts with no recipe, and a host of Master recipe books that I don't have the pages for. Agreed it's not a huge deal, but I just don't think the drop rates were well thought out. I ran tons of experts throughout the Ethereal Event on multiple toons, none have more than 3 or 4 pages of any 1 Master. And the Expert illegible scrolls? I've seen less than 10 or so total all that time.
    Mermut likes this.
  13. Malleria Well-Known Member

I have no doubt the drop rates were very well thought out...
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have recipes! Because I was an idiot and thought that I needed 10 of the recipe books when it turns out that they and the scrolls are different things.