Illegible Scroll: ............... (Ancient) Levels 1 - 10

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Morphius, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Morphius Member

Why haven't these been put into current content like the level 1 - 10 adept through gm scrolls ?
    With a little research, you can see that many of these scrolls haven't even been discoe'd on many servers.
    This content has been in game for almost 2 years now.
    Why introduce something to the game, if it isn't reasonably accessable to the players?
    Several of us have cleared KA raid zones, twice a week for over 6 months now and not a single Ancient Scroll.
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

It is quickly accessible with DayBreak Cash.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

No just upt to GM.. they would make a lot of money if ancients would be researchable
  4. Xellium Active Member

None of the tiers are dropping in PoP.
    You cannot upgrade 1-10 in any form in the current tier.
    They did say they would add the drops in patch notes two months ago, but they botched it. A few weeks later they claimed it was fixed, but it's not.

You can petition, and post, and cry, but they don't care and it won't change.
    Get used to it, that is how this company rolls.
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

IMO, they need to rework 1-10 to drop pages like 11-15 and let us choose which tier recipe book we need to use. This was a much cleaner crafting model, and much more reliable than 1-10.

I still have skills 1-10 not fully leveled because I could neither find the pages nor the time to research them all up before 11-15 dropped, with their massive damages, so of course I leveled those instead first. For 1-10 I have a massive clutter of pages that I can't consolidate between toons, and I can't use because there are enough of any given spell to make something with them. I find 1-10 to be a massive clutter, and just an all around mess when it comes to the idea of making one of these skills.

For any illegible pages, (especially master pages, these were particularly awful to look for), I raided 4-5 times a week, and ran zones on 7+ toons last year, so I was constantly doing something. You think I would have gotten enough to make something, but nope. If spending between 10-16 hours a day online wasn't enough, then what happens with the folks who have lives with jobs and children? They got screwed big time when it came to leveling 1-10. This current implementation of surprise at *maybe* finding a random illegible page in a chest is terrible as well. They don't drop nearly often enough, and when they do, they're often times needed on even by someone who doesn't even use that class.

I vote a re-work, and attach them to the quest rewards again. Don't leave it to chance for someone to take something they won't even use.
    Flatline likes this.
  6. Flatline Well-Known Member

Agree w Mercy, just make the lvl 1-10 recipe books as they have the tier 11-15 and it would all be sorted .... Way to simple though. - and if they wanted to be NICE they would add in a trader to trade X amount of illegible scroll pages to a celestial teachings page...

Not holding my breath for either though
  7. morrdd New Member

Please for the love of Antonia Bayle revamp the horrible 1-10 ascension model...
  8. SteveB Active Member

Don't forget the other servers. Indeed it is a pain that you can not go for Ancient on 1-10 without a pretty rare drop.
  9. Morphius Member

Thank You very much Daybreak Games.
    The level 1 - 10 Illegible Scroll: ..............(Ancient) items are now in current game content.
    Very much appreciated.
  10. Tajar Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you!
  11. Cord New Member

wow- just got my first one in a weekly solo