Illegible pages are still not dropping in PoP

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xellium, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Xellium Active Member

Another update coming without any mention of a fix.
    Absolutely loving DBG right now. /sarcasm

I'm really getting sick of being angry at this.
    Next step is not caring at all.
    Good job taking care of your customers DBG.

I have a lot more on my mind I would like to say, but its going to get me banned.
    Use your imagination of all the nice things I would like to say....
    Meneltel likes this.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

*watchs the paint scorch and burn in my mind*
    Rhodris likes this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

4. Tekka Well-Known Member

Rhodris and Gillymann like this.
  5. Xellium Active Member

6. EmJay Well-Known Member

I've gotten an illegible scroll from an expert mission crate already. What is missing and still hasn't been addressed are the pages needed to use those scrolls which are supposed to drop from PoP daily mission crates.

Edit: I am now confused on if the illegible scroll is the recipe or is it the actual spell that can be scribed. I'm not in game to check. Sorry.
  7. Xellium Active Member

Ran some expert zones last night.
    No page rewards. Are they very rare?
    I still haven't seen anyone in guild get a adept spell book either.
    We've seen many master books but no adept.
    I give up, if you want your game to die then have at it.
    Rhodris and Meneltel like this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I got a illegible in a weekly mission reward.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

A recipe? or a page? The recipes have been (very rarely) dropping from weeklies since the first patch note. It's the pages that are supposed to be dropping from the regular missions that have been MIA
  10. Inyuyasha Member

we got a page drop from a raid mob last night (adept one) which we thought was very strange lol
    Meneltel likes this.
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

\aITEM -1430220126 395397850 0 0 0:[Illegible Scroll Page: Etherlord (Adept)]\/a
    Mermut likes this.
  12. Nelie Well-Known Member

I know when this update hit the first time, I got the LEVEL 1 adept recipe for Etherlord buff. Seriously? Is the level 1 and 5 buff recipes (and pages for that matter) for classes really needed in the loot table? I can understand if this was still KA content but it isn't.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

ALTS
  14. Nelie Well-Known Member

Even alts will hit level 10 before you farm enough pages to make the recipe. There are these things off the Nye'Celona merchant that you can buy on your main that gives a 21m shot of XP.
    Mindsway, Rhodris and Mermut like this.
  15. semisus Does not play this game

would be nice if there was a exchange guy where u could turn in pages for the ones u want.
    Mindsway and Sigrdrifa like this.
  16. EmJay Well-Known Member

I received an illegible scroll master for an elementalist spell yesterday, which is the recipe book, from the weekly event heroic mission crate. I still have not seen nor have I heard of anyone receiving the pages needed to actually use the recipe books. This still has not been addressed by the devs. C'mon guys, it needs to be fixed, please.
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

Look above your post 5 and 6 posts up. You've now heard of two people who have received the pages.
  18. Mermut Well-Known Member

Those were from weeklies, not dailies
  19. Dude Well-Known Member

The poster didn't mention anything about dailies or weeklies, just that he/she hadn't seen or heard of anyone who received the pages to use the recipe books. I pointed out two people who have.
  20. Mermut Well-Known Member

Fair point. The very first mention of the pages did say the recipes would drop from weeklies and the pages from dailies. It does appear, from the limited information of my experience and this post. That it is still slightly busted.. as the page ARE showing up.. but from the weeklies rather then the dailies.
    Tekka and Dude like this.