Iksar Heritage armor

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Karakis, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Karakis New Member

When will we get it? show us some love people! we already have house items and lore items. Why didnt you release one with the rest of them.
    All i can say is think height of power, ornate but functional. maybe retro from eq1? some cocktrice feathers, gorilla fur, a sarnak skull or atleast some rhino horns, go wild!
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

I used to be an Iksar before as my Avatar suggests I became a Sarnak. Lore issue if you are wondering why some Iksar necro kidnapped my girl on Kunark and I came back to find a Sarnak. I don't mind anymore and Estred has gotten used to it. But defenitly want to see some Iksar armor perhaps with a bit of primal flair but definitely will be more plate in appearance imo the race is known for mages and fighters so maybe an arcane warrior? Just for an idea behind it I always loved Venril Sathir's Cloak in his instance would be SICK to have something like that floating effect for the H-Armor.

Hm, though if Iksars got that maybe all heritage armors should have some form of particle/appearnce change to them beyond the meshes like the Gnome armor is actually humming as it runs. Ya know granted if movement on the armor/creature it is on is justified by the races technology/magic.