If you server transferred to isle of refuge

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lifebane, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Lifebane New Member

How can you check how long you’ve been on isle of refuge? Wanted to understand how much longer remains on those 30 days.

Thanks.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

If you used the transfer token the same day you bought it, you can look on your account to see when you bought it. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you have to write it down to keep track of it.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

command in game /played gives you the birth date of that toon. Not in game to check if the command is /played or /play (but it's close, and I'm going to guess someone will post the correct command).

hopefully that command is not for account age... hmm now I'm doubting the info given...
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I should probably add to my post. I think /played will give you the birth date of that particular toon. When you transfer (at least on one of my toons) her "birth date" was reset to when she was transferred. That was years ago (when Nagafen proper was still in existence) and for all I know... that has been changed.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Lifebane New Member

the /played option didn't work. Seems like the only thing that gave up the information was to buy a server transfer item then try to use it. When it fails to work, It tells how long you still have to wait in order to transfer back out.
    Xianthia, Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  6. Edoom New Member

If you attempt to use the token, a in game message will appear in the chat window that you cannot transfer until x date/time. I would generally place that info as my toon's last name.
    Xianthia likes this.
  7. Avithax Well-Known Member

I would hate to see your garage, You take genius organization to a new level.
    Xianthia likes this.