If you Betray, then Relinquish...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, May 4, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

...for example, if you've gone from Good to Evil, but still could get to your old Good prestige places via portals, if you Relinquish those good-guy prestige houses (and grabbed the portals ;->), could you then get new deeds to them, or houses like them, in Freeport?

Uwk
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

As far as I know, if you relinquished a prestige house on one side, you should be able to go to the other side and claim it there. I have not actually tried this... :cool:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Generally, if I know I'm gonna Betray with a toon, I'll get one, maybe more prestige places (usually just the 7-Year Veteran Mistmoore) on one side, then the other prestiges on the other, and make sure I put a portal to all the "wrong side now" places in my neutral (New Halas or Gorowyn) houses so I can still access everything. ;->

Only one toon on Thurgadin managed to actually have two Mistmoores, one in each city; haven't been able to do it since. :-/ If I'd've known they were going to make that impossible any more, I would've jumped on it with my others. :-/

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.