Ideas for more Lore & Legend token Items

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Siren, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Siren Well-Known Member

Please add a 52 slot lore box or similar bag/strong box to the Lore & Legend Vendor. How about making it cost 7 L&L coins, just like the loyalty merchant one does.

If anyone else has other ideas for new L&L token items, please feel free to add them.
    Bella2 likes this.
  2. Kenn Well-Known Member

Any of these sound good?

This would cost you tokens every time you used them

- Access your bank from anywhere
    - Repair (I know they would rather have the real $1)
    - Summon player
    - Evac
    - Shiny finder for a day
    - Self revive (I know, another $1)
    - Well, how about station cash
  3. Iaint Paying Attention New Member

Those all sound like great improvements to spend L&L tokens on, even if the token cost is higher then your recommendation.

Consumable items like evac/invis/water breathing/summons/bank mule/crafting progress pots, would have me spending my tokens. Maybe charge per use, or have you buy as stack-able items for 5 or so Tokens per.

Repair and Self revive are good suggestions as well and I agree that sadly, they are not going to be cool with losing out on that dollar lol. If the cost of one of those items was maybe 200 L&L tokens and maybe a long cool down for re-use then maybe it could go either way.

(limited testing on totems but they don't seem to work if you enter a zone below the level they are intended for, at least with the lvl 80 power regen totems I made, cant comment on any others yet, I plan on making/testing evac totems tonight) all the L&L ones can be generalized lvl 1 use.

In addition to bags, adding some quivers would be great as well. I recall seeing one from the loyalty vendor, but the option to spend the L&L tokens for an upgrade would be a nice option.

I do know some of the things mentioned can be purchased from the marketplace, but I don't see this server making a ton of money off the market place anyhow (no one is buying XP pots after all) so those quality of life improvements may go a long way.
  4. Pharliquin Member

Tokens exchange for (X) Faction with (fill in the Blank) type of currency Some players might only focus on end game so they would probably use for Thurgadin points, but others might want points to tradeskill faction or something. Some people have limited time so would be willing to exchange tokens for some amount of faction.

Tokens exchange for a bauble, totem or multi use item- To grant temporary immunity or level scaling (set time) to allow for movement through lower-level type zones. Example if you want to get to Crypt of Betrayal, could run through down below without getting attacked by every rat along the way so could do Assassin HQ. If engage with anything-mob, shiny ect buff drops, something like that, Needs fine tuning to avoid exploiters, but get idea.
  5. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

• A reduced or zero percentage sales crate for the broker
    • Unique prestige housing.
    • LoN items. (This right here would be a selling point for the server.)
    They have craftable Gnomish Divining Rods that do this already.
    Bella2, Proto12 and Siren like this.