Ideas for Heritage Items?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Meirril, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Meirril Well-Known Member

There have been less and less heritage quests as EQ2 goes along. I think maybe the problem is the devs have run out of ideas for heritage items.

My suggestions are: (weapon of choice) of Ethereal Energy. Fairly popular Luclin era weapon.

and Combine Sword (vendor bait actually, but something most people should be familiar with).

Actually a heritage quest where you dig up information on the Combine Empire would be great. More info on the Combine Empire is always welcome.

Anyways, add more ideas for items. Maybe even a quest idea to go with the item.
  2. Rainmare Well-Known Member

hmmm.

well I always wanted to see Nature's Defender as a heritage. it had a really neat look in Eq1, even though it was restricted to paladin's of Tunare.

Lamentation blade was another popular weapon from Kunark.

there's was a robe from I think the luclin or velious era that had a very Elsa from frozen meet BSDM club look I'd love to see Eq2 have. (it was a black leather body suit with sheer black fabric over it)

maybe take older Eq1 epics of various classes. like the snake wand for chanters, the fiery defender, the monsterous 2hand axe that zerkers had, ect.

Or since in recent expansions we've been seeing a lot of Prexus' dark side. (Talavan/Aberrants/Celophlex/Fathom lurkers/Ulthorks) maybe some quests for some items from PoWater in eq1?
    We've also seen alot of Brell too. so maybe some Velium weapons? or the oriental styled armor you used to be able to get from the Warrens in eq1?

maybe a questline that deals with the Kobolds trying to find out what happened to Rolfron Zek...hoping that in the wake of Rallos' death he either gained power, or might have become a demi-god under Brell. we can use it as a means to find out what happened to the Kaladim crusade/explore more of subtunaria, and the quest line will reward a full suit peice by peice of heritage bamboo oriental style armor (similar to the Coldain rings)

we've seena few mentions of Thoxule Paellis recently (quests in Thalumbra, the E.marr deity line) might be interesting to make a heritage out of learning more/perhaps helping empower the Demi-god of Lust.

we've seen both of the Thule kids too. maybe some heritages dealing with them with items from the PoP era..plane of Nightmares perhaps.