Idea to improve forums for devs and EQ2 staff

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Kindalar, Mar 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Kindalar Guest

Hello,
    As developers you have a lot of demands on your time. As players we can have really good suggestions, but how do you filter through all the posts to know where the good posts are?
    Consider adding an "I like" feature that has a few choices - "Great Feature Idea", "Good Example of Problem", "Do not like this post".
    As an EQ2 player and forum reader, if I read a post that really makes sense and represents what my thoughts are I would like to be able to "vote" for the post (rather than having to posting the same thing over and over).
    Right now the only way to do this is via quote, which only adds to the overall volume of the site. My intension is to introduce an idea that can be more efficient for everyone.
    Then, on your end, if you have a way to filter out and ensure the posts with high votes gets dissimenated to appropriate staff, you would allow the EQ2 community to effectively direct your attention -- which I think would be a time saver for you while also empowering your players.
    Thanks for reading,