Icons in popup when rightclicking recipe

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Shumanjo, Mar 28, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Shumanjo Guest

Hiya

Can someone please explaint to me what the 4 icons in the popup represent?

I know one icon gets filled when you have done the recipe once, nothing happends when I do them twice, so what are they?

Edit: Another question, I have some recipes marked as event, what are those?

/Shumanjo
  2. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

The 4 icons are for each stage of completion. Before RoK, recipes that made less than pristine still made a product, just with lower stats, and with those icons you could see what the stat changes were for crude, shaped, standard, and pristine versions. Except the icons only filled with the product if you stopped crafting at that level of completion. Not that anyone wanted less-than-pristine items anyway. With pristine-only crafting now, those icons are pretty much wasted space.

And are you sure those recipes aren't marked "even" instead of "event"? Even recipes are recipes that match your current TS level. As you get higher level, you get a bit of leeway with that, and can get even-crafted xp for recipes 1-2 levels below current.
  3. ARCHIVED-Shumanjo Guest

Thanks for your answer.

They are not complete waste of space, 1 would be enough thou, so you can see if you have made it before for xtra ts xp
    for first time makings.

And you are right, it is even. In my eager to get my questionsup, I misread it, my mistake

/Shumanjo