I think on pvp server mounts should always be shown.

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Sunlei, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Sunlei Well-Known Member

I think the 'disable viewing mounts' makes gameplay to easy for top tier players. except of course when combat is on or indoor zone.

Or perhaps the disable viewing mount should just apply to their own mount not every mount in the game.
  2. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I don't understand why? It's just a visual manifestation of a speed buff. Interested in your thoughts why this makes a fight easier.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Sunshimmer New Member

Holy Cow! I wouldn't be able to even bank with mounts showing all the time. I agree with Arielle; I need more details about why you want this.
    Tkia and Breanna like this.
  4. Sunlei Well-Known Member

lol no worries, when you do NOT see mounts its not an issue for you. But the mounts are 'beautiful or awful horrible' when you do see mounts. I love some of the mounts like to see them and the looted stat mount isn't giant dino that blocks everything including making it hard to mouse target the player in the sky! When mounts are enabled all I see instead of banker or broker is a room FULL of dinosaurs:mad:

I know most players don't render mounts it makes me feel a bit silly when I rear my horse at you and I know all you see is a jumper person .......lol no worries, on the positive side its a good thing to see in pvp the guy trying to seek up on you on a giant dino...:rolleyes: