"I Need to See Moors Places" Days of Summer Week 5 seems bugged

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Jasym, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Jasym Member

I came onto live today to grab some week 5 goodies from Yun Zi in Sundred Frontier only to find that my account was only updated through week 4.

On Tuesday I ran the week 5 quest ("The 'Travels' of Yun Zi - I Need to See Moors Places") on Test Server. After I finished and turned it in, I bought the new items, some of which I'm wearing.

Today, the quest shows completed in my quest log, but in my currency window the token we get for completing the quest only goes to week 4 and if I want to buy new items I can only buy to week 4. This is happening on both Test Server and Live, so it is account-wide. Also, I cannot get the quest again on any of my toons on Test or Live.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'd suggest a /petition
  3. Roxxlyy Community Relations

This is the first report like this that I've heard. I'd definitely do what Mermut said and petition/send a ticket in to CS! They should be able to get you squared away. :)
  4. Ellah Active Member

I had the same issue on all 3 of my accounts but had to log and thought i'd check again when I have time to get back on, which I haven't yet - just posting to let you know it's not just 1 person.

Hoping it will be fixed when I get back on tomorrow, of not, I will petition too.
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I wonder if it has to do with Test being out of synch with live. I noticed when doing PGs that the solo portal is still in the old spot.

Obviously PG and Panda two different things, but being out of synch in general may be affecting things that are account wide flags.
  6. Jasym Member

Yeah, I'll definitely send in a petition ticket when I get back into the game. I tried re-logging and it didn't seem to help. It seems to not affect everyone, which is good. I asked around in guild chat last night and no one in my guild had the issue.
    Prissetta likes this.