I need a help

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dimdau, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

I have a character lvl 53 and its on Steamfont Mountains. I can go to Klak’Anon, but I did what was asked from there, and the tasks show again so I believe they are Repeatable. I tried several times the Mines of Meldrath, but looks like I’m unable to win a level 52 game’s character on entrance, even with full power, health and arms (so I guess there is a bug there) any way its an instance indoor, its not a zone of a region.
    So now, I only see 3 options:
    1) 1- The Greater Faydark: but it’s a level 1-20, so nothing to me there
    2) 2- Butcherblock Mountains: but I did everything there, once I came from there.
    3) 3- Loping Plains: its lvl 60 to 72, so I cant survive much there

Some one can guide me what should I do ? Too much to go on from 53 to 60 playing all tasks that are done already again and again.L
  2. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

There's a lot more zones than you see there. If you go to eq2 wikia, you can navigate to "zones by level" and see. If you are a subscriber, open the map "M" and click the little logo upper left corner and you can get destinations. Free to play have to pay to travel this way, though. I recommend you head over to the druid ring there in Steamfont, and use it (click plant in center) to get to Sinking Sands. That will be a lot better for you. From there, if you want, you can also go to the dock, use the world globe, and try out either Everfrost or Lavastorm.
  3. Edelphia Well-Known Member

There is Lesser Faydark, accessible from Greater Faydark, which is also 50-60. Loping plains, accessible from The spire or druid rings I believe is also that level, or thereabout. Get yourself in a good guild and they can help guide you on where to go next also. Phoenix Rizing on Maj"Dul server is a soloing guild where we help our guildies when they need it. Happy hunting!
    Finora likes this.
  4. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

You probably have met an epic monster. There are monsters of different difficulty in EQ2.
    Normal monsters, Veteran and Epic monsters.
    Level 52 Epic monster requires from 12 to 24 level 52 players to kill it according to the books.
    Raid zones are full of Epic monsters.

There is a way to identify a difficulty of a monster before you engage it in fight, Look at the monster's nameplate. You can also click on monster from distance and hover with your mouse over the monster icon that should appear in the top-left corner of the screen. The game will give you an advice about monster's difficulty.
  5. flameweaver Well-Known Member

There's a whole bunch of opportunities open to you. Check out:
    Have you started a deity quest and the Qeyno or Freeport City quests ? See:
    Also mentor down to a lower level and run earlier lower level zones and dungeons. Ask a city guard to direct you to a Timeless Chronmage
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Mentoring - see the section on "Self Mentoring"
    Hope this helps. ;)
    Dude, Juraiya and Finora like this.
  6. Steelviper Active Member

Tenebrous Tangle might be just the right zone for you to go on questing, it's a level 55-70 zone, accessible through wizard spires. Quests should be able to give good exp at your level, and overland mobs shouldn't be too hard challenge at 53. Quests also should reward a slightly stronger gear than Sinking Sands, Lavastorm or Everfrost, although all 3 are viable zones for questing too, if you're not looking for better gear upgrades.
    Finora likes this.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

The only problem with going to TT at 53 I think would be the quests aren't available until 55 (or at least that used the be the case). The OP could certainly easily get those 2 levels in Sinking Sands or Lesser Faydark though being 45-60 ish zones.
    Steelviper likes this.
  8. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

there's a brief quest line starts in lesser faydark zone in from greater faydark that will get to lvl 56 possibly. TT is out right boring at 52 don't even think the basket quest open til 55. I would stay in lesser fay tho find all the quest then go to loping plains when closer to 60 if the grind is too much in lesser fay.... cloudmount questline opens up at 58 gives decent armor for lvl but I wouldn't go to tenebrous tangle in kingdom of sky til 58 imho.
  9. Dimdau Active Member

Thank you very much for all to all of you. Each one of you have taught me and/ or guided me with the game. Again thank you very much:)
    flameweaver and Juraiya like this.
  10. chattie Well-Known Member

Sinking Sands is a level 50 zone and one of my favorites.