I may be crazy but....

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Azreaelle, Oct 13, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Azreaelle Guest

Did the rotting packhounds go from no arrow to double down arrows overnight?

It seems like two nights ago (tuesday the 11th) when I summoned them they were no arrow pets and then last night (wednesday the 12th) I summon them and they are double down.

Its quite possible that I just haven't been paying attention....
  2. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

I believe they've always been double-downs.
  3. ARCHIVED-Magus` Guest

Yes, they've been vv since revamp, same as my fish :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Magik01 Guest

Alright, call me a noob, but I've been wondering when and where I get the rotting packhounds? Are they an upgrade to the rats? I have only seen one Iksar necro using them, before I ever even created my necro. I have no idea what they're about, but they look great! I don't see them on the list of future spells, but I've been known to be blind :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

Dogs are from the level 51 spell Blighted Pack. They are an upgrade to rats and you can choose the m2 version at level 54.
  6. ARCHIVED-Sosumya Guest

With hitting 54 last night, and seeing that I almost never solo, and when I do my diseased servant tanks well enough, I opted for the teachings of the shadow M2 spell +69INT and +69STA to grp.. I can self buff now to 334INT, 143STA, 117WIS. I already had the other master choices at adpt3 and Had not obtained even app4 of teachings... seemed the best benefit to me.

I also prefer "letting the dogs out" over sending in the rats... thats what ratongas are for.
  7. ARCHIVED-Magik01 Guest

Thanks to the both of you for the info, it's been really helpful