I just noticed and didn't see anyone mention this.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Uaeladen, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Uaeladen New Member

Has anyone noticed the falace in the Plane of Disease: Outbreak? Was wondering what is the story behind this. It is pretty hilarious this made it through.
  2. Alarra Well-Known Member

You mean Phallus?
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Screenshot?
    Breanna, Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Uaeladen New Member

5. Uaeladen New Member

Yes I meant Phallus. I never use that word but the forums would filter everything else.
  6. Juraiya Well-Known Member

It looks like not only did the overall shape go unnoticed, but the individual items within it also have the same shape. That whole thing made it through without anyone noticing.

Maybe it was unintentional, but... I wouldn't think so.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Whoever's in charge of zone assets may have just been having some fun and nobody bothered to correct it. Not that you'd really notice from a normal angle, anyways.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Yeah looks like they made the upper part, then needed a path to the lower. It may at the end look like something, but I think it is just how you look at it.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Gelenor Well-Known Member

All that proves is you have a weird shaped Plane of Disease and are clearly plagued with a Detroxxulous mind :)
  10. Naramee Active Member

I almost said the same with different words but then I realized yours and thought there are no better. All I could do was like them. But you are Right.;)
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Uaeladen New Member

I immediately noticed when I downloaded the POIs from EQ2Maps. Me and my wife died laughing.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Lillaanya New Member

I have never noticed this. Hilarious.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

And sometimes a cigar is just a cigar?
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.