I just came back, set up 14.99 membership and bought Pop collectors.. 1 question

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ramsy1977, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Ramsy1977 New Member

Do I get to use the new playable races and classes since I just dropped $45 on expansion collectors edition and started all access. ?

Also is that server where most items are tradable a busy server? Going to be starting up tomorrow so want to be in a busy server .
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Are you talking about Beastlord, Channeler, Aerakyn, and Freeblood? If so, you still have to purchase unlocks for those separately.

Sorry, don't know anything about IoR.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Ramsy1977 New Member

So I should of saved the 45 and went with the class unlock instead I should of asked before purchasing.. arg.. says unlock all prev expansions so I figured that meant unlock classes and races
  4. Ramsy1977 New Member

They should go e me the stuff since all my characters are gone gr9m both my accounts.. I well lol
  5. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Isle of Refuge server is not a busy server for some reason, although you'd think that freely tradeable loot would have been a BIG draw. Maj Dul seems busy.
  6. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Your characters are not gone from your accounts unless you deleted them.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I didn't get the full message here, but if it's an old account and your characters are gone, you can file a petition see if CS can track down what happened.

Are you sure you are logged into correct accounts?
  8. Ramsy1977 New Member

Both accounts cleared.. they asking char names.. it's been since 2008 and I don't remember names
  9. Celan Active Member

There is a server merge going on right now, Stormhold and Antonia Bayle. So if you had characters on these servers that may be the reason you don't see any at the moment.
    If I was you I'd hold off till the merge went through (see red message at the main page of the forum) and then check again.
    Dude likes this.
  10. Feylone Active Member

If you aren't seeing any characters, you may want to make sure you have the correct region selected. US or EU.
    Jaden and Dude like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The other thing that seemed to help players when this was occurring a year ago was:

Shut down the launchpad.
    Open your EQ2 folder and delete login cache US and login cache EU, then close your EQ2 folder
    Rerun the launcher and let it load all the way to the character select screen

This should repopulate any characters you had onto the correct merged servers they are on now.

I hope you get the help you need if none of the suggestions here help.
    Momo, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.