I heard the Warrior/Berserker Trees are getting revamped, so we should start posting suggestions.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Jul 12, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Strength Tree:
    Executioner's Wrath: Increase of Increasing Critical Chance, Critical Bonus. (but dispell after using one attack)
    Executioner's Fury: Changed to be Passive, but something else, under 50% is terrible, because if your under 50% and get hit again your dead.

Agility Tree:
    Dragoon's Avoidance: Make it Riposte Chance when not using a shield. (since the other one is block chance)
    Dragoon's Reflexes: Make it where it doesn't dispell, ever.

Stamina Tree:
    Reversal: Change Ruling so it happens 25-50% of the time instead of every 30 seconds, 30 seconds is way too long these days. (maybe change it so it can be used without shield.)
    Gladiator's Revenge: Increase Reposte Damage by 100% per point spent. ((so its useful..lol))
    Arena Endurance: Kind of Worthless, it needs changed to something else.

Wisdom tree:
    Seasoned Veteran: Autoattack Modifier instead of DPS.
    Unshakeable: Instead of adding 250 Mitigation for 10 points, Damage Reduction.

Intelligence:
    Parry: Parry Chance instead of +skills.
  2. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

endurance is far from worthless, for players who use most of their abilities to maximize the class.
  3. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Lygerr@Mistmoore wrote:
    erm.. it does roughly 197 HPS ZW.

How about the other suggestions?
  4. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

i never really had much of an issue with the warrior tree, EW does need a touch up as 50% isn't imaginable STILL for the benefits.

i thought reversal was changed to be usable without a shield but honestly i haven't paid much attention to it, probably just confusing it with the DA portion as reversal was always a lame ability(not all abilities are going to be desirable).
    the rest seems fine as it's mainly a tree for basic setup and for levelling your toon, the DPS portions become innefective so perhaps minor tweaks to the defensive abilities as those are going to be the more endgame focus parts of the tree such as mit/parry/avoidances. could always change DR to an anti stun/stifle that cannot be dispelled. it's always bothered me that crusaders have more utility in that respect where we get nada.
  5. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Lygerr@Mistmoore wrote:
    I think Arena Endurance should be a Mana Heal, Threat when hit.
  6. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    so you want it nerfed?

how about NO!
    proccing anything based off of being hit is a negative as far as i see it. 10% less mana being consumed from a tree that is widely still used by spending just a few more points isn't a bad thing. perhaps you should try it and note the power usage before saying should be changed. you mentioned the health portion which has never been the real focus of the ability.
  7. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Lygerr@Mistmoore wrote:
    Mana Heals Critical.
    a 250 mana heal on a 10% chance when hit and a 5000 threat proc would be ALOT better then what it is now.
    Especially when you consider the fact we all run around with 110% Potency, 160% Critical Bonus. (atleast I do)
    (it could also be ON hit instead, but then it would have to be DPS instead of threat.)
  8. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

we have enough procs, i'd rather see more things tick off threat than be added to the randomness of the class, since they are making the others all easymode we don't need any more "on a successful hit" or "when damaged" a proc has a "chance to hit".

granted i sort of like how warriors have to work to do their job, but in order to compete with the idiocy that others have gotten the class needs something of equal value.
  9. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Lygerr@Mistmoore wrote:
    I get what your saying, What I always thought would be a cool warrior ability would be like this:
    Adds a Autoattack Modifier/Strikethrough buff to Sprint, but makes it where we can't use ranged attacks while sprint is active.

Maybe also cure movement impairing effects (snare/roots).
  10. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Lygerr@Mistmoore wrote:
    Lygerr can you please update the post in front for DOV Zerker Issues, with all of our worthless AA that needs fixed and reduced (they are reducing aas).
  11. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    if i had more time i probably would compare AAs with what others were given and try to come up with ideas. problem is i work ~70 hours a week and can only point out already apparent issues and possible fixes but nothing concrete.

if sony wanted to hire me on as an employee i could devote more time to trying to balance out the issues. i really don't see that happening so i just do what i can.
  12. ARCHIVED-Raviel Guest

wisdom line - belly smash should not require a knockdown
  13. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

Raviel@Guk wrote:
    i would consider that more of a PvP ability to which requires some amount of skill and pre-requisite for the debuff. unless all others have been given some sort of debuff that doesn't require a pre-requisite in order to land the debuff.
    in all honesty, i really do not notice much if any benefit using it on NPCs on PVE.
    then again, since it seems like everyone else is being given easymode upgrades, perhaps it is time to let go of the mentality that something has to be worked for first.
  14. ARCHIVED-Raviel Guest

Lygerr@Mistmoore wrote:
    id have no problem with the ability staying as is if we could knockdown epic mobs with any consistency. we cant, so its worthless for raid content, and i dont see why one of our CAs should be worthless in raid content. the debuff being worthless or not in pve isnt what im discussing.