i have not been understood

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by juliette06, Jun 8, 2017.

1. juliette06 Member

all i want is to go to netteville and to castle hamelett by "nostalgia" because it was where i started the game in 2005 and i just can't go back there..a player told me you need to get a quest to go back there??? which quest??
    otherwise how to go to nettville ???
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

You can't 'live' in the 'burbs any more.
    They are only accessible (and only by certain class/race mixes) while doing The City of Qeynos Timeline quests.
  3. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

4. Pickleweasle Member

You can not meaningfully exist there. You arer the one that left the game for a while.. you can not expect the game to not change. Many here have been trying to tell you on ALL 3 of your posts that the zones you wish to frequent are no longer available. Maybe we are not speaking clearly enough for you
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/The_City_of_Qeynos_Timeline

There's the timeline for the Qeynos city quests that will allow brief access to the quest zone versions of the old burbs. After the quests that grant you access are complete, you will once again be shut out of the zones. There is not currently any way to access the zones as they used to be (even on the TLE server). For all intents and purpose they are just gone.