I Have Decided.

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Simulated, Jul 18, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Simulated Guest

I Have Decided.
    Here is a list of things I have decided.
    I will not like Dirge.
    I will play a Dirge.
    I will not rush my levels.
    I will enjoy each zone to its fullest.
    I will learn to play Dirge properly.
    Still don't think I'll like Dirge..
    Being a Dirge will be fun.
    I will like Dirge.
    Dirge will surprise me.
    I'm going to be a Dirge.

Seems very backwards, but here is my logic, or lackthereof.
    In every game I play I like to be a rare class, Dirge is obviously a rare class. I will be playing a PvP server but I don't get too ******** by losing all day if I enjoy my class at the end of the day. I love utility and obscure abilities that no one except those who have played Dirges truly understand and enjoy being misunderstood. I can still be Tier'Dal, my favorite race. It seems in groups we cause everyone to hyperextend out of their classes into a newer, epic version of themselves, this can only lead to less failings when grouping, correct? We also seem to be able to solo and scout rather unequalled? Selo's, etc.
    Has my logic failed me?
  2. ARCHIVED-Simulated Guest

One question. Being a Dirge isn't like playing Guitar Hero is it? Lol, twisting doesn't really seem to attractive to me honestly. Carpel tunnel anyone?
  3. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

Simulated wrote:
    Nope more like playing Rock Band
  4. ARCHIVED-XanElNife Guest

How do you guys twist? I usually just stun, jump behind and stab. I'd like to know the different ways scouts stun and move to the side/back for positional CAs.
  5. ARCHIVED-eqaddictedfool Guest

Niferan@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    thats about it unless im missing something. And i also happen to be a dirge with carpal tunnel. Hmmmm.
  6. ARCHIVED-firza Guest

Tisera@Unrest wrote:
    there is no twisting, and there is only old EQ1 bards with carpel...been there
  7. ARCHIVED-DwarvesRUs Guest

Simulated wrote:
    On Nagafen, level 80 scouts:
    Brigand -- 364
    Ranger -- 325
    Swashbuckler -- 286
    Assassin -- 253
    Dirge -- 236
    Troubador -- 201

Low on the totem pole, certainly, but not *that* rare ;-)
  8. ARCHIVED-Mordicus Guest

Rarer than I expected though its just one server, espescially since were god mode end game ; )