I don't understand..it's just too rare now

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-interstellarmatter, Aug 22, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-interstellarmatter Guest

[p]It's too rare that I log in anymore. I started to play fulltime again last week and just wanted to say thanks to the TS dev. All the little bugs have finally been cleaned up and TS has started to get some life back into it.[/p][p]So, my Sage, Jeweler and Tailor would like to thank you. It's been a pleasure knocking the dust off of them.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Lasai Guest

[p]Welcome back, Black.[/p][p]Hope crushbone is treating you well, we miss you. We hit 40 a while back, thanks for all the writs :)[/p][p]With Augmented pelts down to 3g and change Teo is busy cranking out bags for our plethora of alts, busy busy.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Mendou Guest

[p]LOL! I thought this was yet another harvesting nerf rant thread... ya got me there. :lol: [/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Aurumn@Unrest wrote:
    Yep, I was sucked in!

Welcome back!
  5. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

Definite gotcha moment there. :)

Welcome back, Stella!
  6. ARCHIVED-Offem Guest

I admit I cringed too LOL.

Nice one, and welcome back :)
  7. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Same here I was preparing my "use main thread" macro ;)
    Wellcome back Stella
  8. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

*slaps Stella with a wet noodle*

Baaaaad

But welcome back and I'm glad you're finding fun again.
  9. ARCHIVED-interstellarmatter Guest

haha..I've posted long enough here to know which buttons to press. I knew the rare thing was brining a little tension.
    *waves to Lasai*
    I transfered all my characters to Crushbone because I didn't think that I'd play again. It was a free transfer and it seem to be one of the more populated servers. I figured it was a good idea to retire them there. Now, I'm alone on this big server. It had been so long since I'd played my Inquisitor someone asked me in a PUG if I bought my character.
    Kind of excited to get back into crafting. When I left, our old crafting dev had disappeared without word. The game seem to me leaning towards pushing the crafters out. Now, I read about all these exciting things coming up with the new expansion...got me pumped up.
    Was doing the WoW thing fulltime. Crafting is so..why even bother over there. It's nice to be able to make things again.