I cannot login, please advise.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Shadowvamp, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Shadowvamp New Member

"That character is not accessible because your account has too many characters."

What should I do?!
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Don't stress, it could be a server problem - Maj'Dul seems to be missing (see this forum).
  3. Rebelde Active Member

I can't find any of my chars in Maj'Dul, and the only one that shows in the Selected char window (in FG) have the same issue than you.
  4. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Happened to me too just now and I have 2 empty character slots ! Must be a server problem !
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I was zoning to Qeynos about 10-15 minutes ago when the game "closed" and upon trying to log in, found Maj`dul missing along with all my characters lol.
  6. Unnatural New Member

Servers seem to be down. Missing all my toons minus Fallen Gate toon. Can't login.
  7. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I logged to change toons and it lost all my toons on Maj'Dul so you all aren't alone. They are having problems.
    Rhodris likes this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Kander just said in Discord that he had notified ops. They're working on it.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Mucho_Gordo New Member

Same here, all characters are visibly available. Get trying login server #1, than too many characters message. I play on all servers, was trying to get on Fallen Gate. I tried to login onto a different server, got the same message. I checked my subscription and it is still current.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's possible some of the server hamsters were let go recently ;)
    Meneltel, Tekka and Rhodris like this.
  11. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Or they are doing a slowdown strike