I can NOT Track or See Shadeweave Buds, why?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Azari.Lite, May 3, 2018.

1. Azari.Lite New Member

Summary: My char Azsite can NOT Track or See Shadeweave Buds.

Description: Some of my other chars can see and Track Shadeweave Buds. Why? What do I have to do to see the Shadeweave Buds? Some of my Guldies are having the same issue. This char is on a Pay to Play account, she came into Obulus Frontier via the guild hall portal so I can see that could be the issue but I have other chars that have come in that way and never done one quest out here and can See and Track Shadeweave Buds. I always check to see that I am not in Obulus Frontier 2, 3, 4, or so on. I am in Obulus Frontier Prime so I should see them with a level 100+ char. This one is 105 Adv. 96 Tailor. But my other chars are all 100 crafters and 100+ Adventurers. So again I don't get what I need to do to See and Track the Shade Weave Buds?

I have some chars who have done nothing out here and can see them just fine and others have done all the quests and still can not see them.

Category: Content
    Sub Category: Quest Related
    Severity: Affects Game Play
    Frequency: Always happens to certin Chars others can see Shadeweave Buds
    Obulus Frontier
  2. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

It's been awhile but I think you need to have the first AA in the TS prestige and to do the KA TS Sig line to see the buds.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

This is correct, both that the ts timeline needs to be completed and the aa selected.
  4. Ubaybee New Member

The only thing that needs to be done to make them visible and harvestable --- is that you have the 'Far Seas Harvesting Technique' checked in your TS Prestige AA line.
    Dude and Juraiya like this.
  5. Juraiya Well-Known Member

This is actually correct. I've been able to track the buds while ON the tradeskill sig line, so you don't need to complete it to see them. You just have to have this AA option selected in order to see and track them.
    Breanna and Dude like this.