I can not enter Maldura

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Crazier, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Crazier Member

When i try and Enter Maldura nothing happened i get no error message i have tried it with all toons on my account the entrance with highlight but nothing even if i right click and select Enter Maldura
  2. Sturmfront New Member

Maldura is NOT included in F2P. In order to Enter you must posses one of the following X-Packs:
    Terrors of Thalumbra
    Kunark Ascension
    Planes of Phrophecy
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Maybe it's an issue of F2P, OP didn't mention that. They do mention that the entry does highlight, leads me to believe they are standing at the entrance (maybe?). Which would mean they are already in Thalumbra at that point.

OP probably should clarify.
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Roanon New Member

Same problem yesterday. Was a Daybreak server problem I guess. Worked fine 5 hours later. Same problem with Stonebrunt Highlands and Tenebrous Tangle, not showing as destinations on Wizard Spire or any other travel map. Both up now. But Fens of Nathsar are now unavailable. Occasionally, I also get "Server down" when logging in on the character menu, for about half a minute, then it goes away but when trying to actually log in to a character it shows "no server for that character".

I guess Daybreak servers are going down every once in a while. Maybe need maintenance urgently. Or are slowly rotting away.
  5. Karamella Well-Known Member

Same problem yesterday morning, haven't tried since then.