I am boycotting Cobalt Crates until loot is updated

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tangris, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Tangris Well-Known Member

In order to show DPG (Darkpaw, congrats) I will not be buying any more cobalt crates (which I do enjoy getting) until they remove essences and frags from it AND lower the % drop rate of essences and frags from the Overseer quests by quite a bit.
    Signed with love,
    WTF
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I'm with you.
    VivoDivo, Cyrrena, chattie and 2 others like this.
  3. Tangris Well-Known Member

I am going to double down and state that when they state they have done both of the above I will buy 1000 DBC coins (DPG coins?) to put my money where my mouth is. Also please update TS boost to 110, thanks.
    VivoDivo, Cyrrena, chattie and 2 others like this.
  4. Bentley101 New Member

4 accounts and I'll match Tangris DPG coin & DPG all access coming soon hopefully.
    Cyrrena, Dude and Tangris like this.
  5. Stibbie Member

Joining in the protest and I'll buy 10,000 to put my money where my mouth is
    Cyrrena, Argosunited, Obano and 2 others like this.
  6. Tangris Well-Known Member

I knew I liked you Stabbeze when I first saw you on AB! ;)
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  7. chattie Well-Known Member

I always bought the 10,000 Daybreak cash too but haven't in a very long time. There's nothing out there i want to spend my money on. I will Not buy spell, merc, or mount upgrades. I sub and that should take care of those things, although this expansion killed the spell upgrades (I guess they thought folks wud buy spells and maybe some do but not I.lol I used to spend tons on player studio items but they chose to discontinue that part of the game, and after buying a couple crates and seeing the rewards I chose to bypass them also. I don't mind spending money on the game if i feel its worth the dime but thus far nothing I see even tempts me to buy.
    Argosunited, Mercychalice and Tangris like this.
  8. Tangris Well-Known Member

Oh and I meant 10k in coins, not 1k, did not notice my error, if that matters to anyone at DPG.
    chattie, Cyrrena and Argosunited like this.
  9. Tangris Well-Known Member

Sadly no updates regarding this issue.
  10. EmJay Well-Known Member

I am going one step further because I think it is high time to speak with your wallet. I will not renew my sub again until I see some badly needed changes. I feel Holly has truly turned this game into a complete P2W title and we have to pay a subscription for this?

Burying our expert spell books in a horrible implementation of a WoW side game was reallty the last straw for me. I cannot upgrade my character any further without shelling out more cash. It's not going to happen. The game just isn't worth it anymore.
    Argosunited likes this.