I am a SAD panda about epic quest

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-RDMyth, Feb 6, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-missdoomcookie Guest

The fix actually did go through this morning, they simply didn't include my patch note. Hunt around and you will find it on more creatures in Sebilis.

I can't speak about the weapon, though, as I didn't have anything to do with itemization.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ozumn Guest

So we in Eu? do we have to wait to monday??
  3. ARCHIVED-missdoomcookie Guest

I'm sorry. I really don't know anything about EU servers. I'm just a designer. :/
  4. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

Don't know whats wrong with all of you that weapon fits us perfectly, I feel extremely angry and depressed after seeing it.

Really though lets up the delay to 4.0, add some more to the +slash, make the spell crit a +DA/+melee crit/heck +DPS would be better.

Also, since Im not in game yet, is that like a double bladded sword like Scattershot from X-MEN had? If not then Id also like to complaine that it doesnt look cool.
  5. ARCHIVED-PcJUNKE Guest

SOE made me skip class cause i was so depressed about the epic....... seriously

/emo

and just tell us what new mobs drop the starter the quest has been completed there is nothing epic about it.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lindar Phamoncry Guest

I appreciate taking care of the drop rate so quickly Miss Cookie, I understand its probably a tall order, but I am sure many of us would be more than appreciative of letting whomever designed this weapon become aware of the communities disappointment if they aren't already aware. I realize its most likely something that wouldnt be handled here on the forums

missdoomcookie wrote:
  7. ARCHIVED-Lardicoz Guest

Ozumn wrote:
    Gnorbin has posted in the server boards, we get our update at 5am uk time tomorow.
  8. ARCHIVED-Marillion Guest

Drop rate is still totally broken.
  9. ARCHIVED-cada0310 Guest

3 hours of camping soloable froggies here after today's patch...nothing. At least I can have like 12 AA mirrors now, though.
    ~Squeaks
    Butcherblock
  10. ARCHIVED-GangleG Guest

the drop rate is not fixed, i've been killing everything (heroics included) on the first floor for the past 2 hours and not a single quill has dropped...this is complete ********
  11. ARCHIVED-Keelala Guest

Hate to play a broken record but I agree, drop rate is not fixed, I dont know what mobs may drop it but i killed frogs non stop for 3-4 hrs, then got a group and killed everything that moved from the front all the way to the hidden Lab area. We killed for about 2 hrs still nothing, 2 AA shards thats it. It really is like hunting trash mobs for an Exquisite Chest. I am at around 20 hrs now farming.
  12. ARCHIVED-Aeralik Guest

Frodex@Kithicor wrote:
    Why would you want 4% melee crit when your proc is like 100% melee crit? Just step back and think about the effect for a bit and think about its power because that is definitely one of the best procs in game.
  13. ARCHIVED-SirensSong Guest

Aeralik wrote:
    Ok, I could buy that... if it were longer than 6seconds on a 4 second delay weapon. As it is, you get 1 or 2 swings at 100% melee crit... then it's over.
  14. ARCHIVED-JerronBlacksilver Guest

I was a tad bitter when I saw this weapon...but after a day of pondering, from what I see, out of all the classes our reward wins. The proc says that all melee based attacks will hit for 100% of their max damage. That includes auto attack and CA's, if I'm reading it right. If that's correct, then that is indeed a sick ability. Still though, I'd really like +5 Double attack instead of the spell crit.
  15. ARCHIVED-Morganna Guest

Right now I am more concerned about first getting the starter. All reports lead to the drop rate of the quill or "broken" aspect of our starter not being addressed in this mornings patch per the Dev comments. I talked to one person a few minutes ago that has been camping it for 5 hours and has yet to get one or see it drop. I know the servers just came down, hopefully it's to address this important issue before the weekend.
  16. ARCHIVED-Dogmae Guest

Morganna wrote:
    Try killing stuff other then solo frogs and that one named that spawns right there. We got 3 starter drops in less than an hour while killing mobs in Chardok, yesterday so before this patch that "upped" the rate. All where from random orange heroic ^^^ trash.
  17. ARCHIVED-Tsoe Guest

Morganna wrote:
    Agreed.. If this is the "fixed" drop rate/loot table, and I spent the entire time between patches today in sebilis with no luck, we have been pretty screwed.
  18. ARCHIVED-Faheuc Guest

Aeralik wrote:
    how about 4 double attack then?
  19. ARCHIVED-Morganna Guest

Dogmae wrote:
    Wait, you are getting this to drop in Chardok? Or was this just a typo and you meant Seb?
  20. ARCHIVED-Dogmae Guest

Chardok, palace area to be specific. This was Thursday.