Hunter Rewards Imbalanced/Improperly Itemized

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

[IMG]https://gyazo.com/28933ff5acc58f5278f03cfb4cc666ff

Hi, to start this off i'd like to say image insertion is broken on the forums. I'm not quite sure why.

As you can see in the photo, the mage/scout equivalents on the merchant are highly imbalanced.

Why do mages get lumped in with fighter tower shields and get stats like block, when scouts get ability mod?

I'm assuming this was done to not require another item to be made, but it's ludicrous to accept the mage version.

The charm is lacking useful stats like, ability mod, casting speed, etc. Instead, we get things like casting skills, defensive skills, and weapon skills which severely pale in comparison to other stats.

Defensive skills are near useless due to contested avoidance not really playing a part in avoidance reports, and the magical/weapon skills aren't even close to being as good as other available stats. I told this of fyreflyte but i'll say it again: not all stats are made equal.
  2. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Do wizards really need better gear? They already do three times the damage.........................
  3. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Cause that's not a link to an image, it's a web page.
    This is a link to your image on that web page.

[IMG]
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Sigh.

You right.
  5. Greene Active Member

Not only that, but I think it's unrealistic to require 4 dungeons in one day. In a pug it might take 3-4 hours, not quite feasable on raid nights for most. Plus it has a timer built in?

Personally, not worth the time investment for me. Your mileage may vary though.
    Cheallaigh likes this.
  6. Fistpower Well-Known Member

7. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

It's cute that wizards can use some tower shields. Shouldn't there be a free auto attack dps wand for tanks then?
  8. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Adding to the wizard tank meta, why not give wizards 30% uncontested block?
    Zenji likes this.