HUGE TOURNAMENTS - plus more to do and see at SOE Live!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Sep 14, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

HUGE TOURNAMENTS - PLUS MORE TO DO AND SEE AT SOE LIVE!

[IMG]
    By: Linda "Brasse" Carlson Director, Global Community Relations

I am one excited Dwarf. How excited? I can barely sleep at nights, thinking and planning for SOE Live this year. I’ve also gone a little hyperlink crazy in this article, but who can blame me? Click away!

This week, our focus is on TOURNAMENTS! We have some awesome challenges going on, with some BIG prize money to whet your competitive appetite – over $30,000 in prize money is up for grabs across PS2, DCUO, EQ and EQII!
    [IMG]

We’ve really broadened our offerings at SOE Live to include more game tracks than ever before! DC Universe Online, PlanetSide 2, Vanguard, Free Realms, Clone Wars Adventures, EverQuest, and EverQuest II! Click on the links above to hear directly from the Producers what they’re doing at SOE Live.

Your greatest challenge will be trying to find time to do everything we’ve got going on! Remember – sleep is for the weak!

We are still accepting your Player Panel submissions – the deadline is tonight, but this Dwarf can be sweet-talked into waiting until Sunday midnight… the usual bribery fee of a beer has been waived, just this once! I am still hoping for a rockin’ panel on Guild Management or Raid Organization!

Meanwhile, bookmark the SOE Live site and drop me notes on Twitter @Brasse; include #SOElive if you want to be sure I see your comment right away!

[IMG]

And of course, register now for SOE Live, before you forget! The deadline is September 30th, and I don’t want you to miss out!

Next week, be sure to tune in to our SOE LiveCast, where we’ll talk even more about this fantastic fan event and everything we’ve got rolling in for you. Got questions? Scribble ‘em down right here on this thread and we may answer them live at 4:00pm on Thursday on our Twitch Channel!

~Brasse
    Linda “Brasse” Carlson,
    Director, Global Community Relations
  2. ARCHIVED-jimbrit Guest

So non US peeps can't enter these HUGE Tournaments if they make the trip ?
  3. ARCHIVED-Coilean Guest

Yes, global is just a word for "inside US". There are no players outside States and surely none who would be pleased to join crowd on a fan faire. Such an event outside us maybe not so big as the Original would do more for the game than any double xpscshallala.