Hua Mein Retreat breakout coords

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tock, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Tock Member

I was doubly pleased that the Hua Mein prestige housing zone not only comes with the entire village, all the caves, the ravine before the village (with entrances to nothing kindly blocked off ahead of time by rocks, thanks zone artists!), and all the vast unused space above and behind the village...

But also this.

[IMG]

It's a spot out in the adventure zone that seemed to have been planned to join up with the Roekillik caves, but then they must have scaled those back, so they blocked this off and it's just kinda there.

My roleplay guild used this as the location of an epic final battle in our recent story arc, and it was great fun! Very cool location, and now we have it in housing form!

To reach it, set down a pair of telepads and relocate one via layout magicks to ( -715, 327.17, 1808 ).

Post your own breakout coords for this exciting prestige house zone here!

Enjoy!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feara like this.
  2. Tock Member

To poke around the breakout areas for this zone, visit:

Hua Mein Retreat Breakout under Medium Homes (must be a mistake, should be under Massive) filtered by newly published on Antonia Bayle. I've set out telepads to three different areas. Use /loc to grab coordinates for any place that looks interesting to you, and relocate your telepad to that area in your own home to begin breakout fun times!

If you can't find it under Medium, then they may have fixed the category error and moved it to Massive.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

You are so awesome, Tock. Thank you for doing this! I was trying to picture what all these places were without having to break out more teleport pads.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Tock like this.
  4. suka Well-Known Member

the valley floor- -145.45, 241.09, 3331.05
  5. Wispie New Member

The retreat is so huge lol..i went in for a tour..ran around all over the place and wondered when i would "fall through the world" till i remembered i was only touring and not in a breakout location :)
  6. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

It really is quite large. I'm wondering how I'm going to decorate it all.
  7. Tock Member

I think this zone will be about decorating key locations within it. I could do the caves or the pond or the kaborite shard platform or any one of the other fantastic locations spread over this huge zone, but not all of them. I couldn't even decorate just the main area, really. The only plan I have for this so far involves building a custom interior space using the pond for the water. The rest will stay empty. Still trying to figure that out, though.
  8. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I plan to close in the caves and line the interior, but I'll be building a garden feature by the first dock.
  9. seneth Active Member

Well I have a break out /loc, but you can't use it as far as I can see, but this is how I got there.
    -610.08,508.58,3, 163.07
    Go onto the caves to the right of where the statue's feet are, put down a transporter and hold ctrl and scroll up till you think your in the sky,, Takes a bit of scrolling," Poof "your on the no mans land on the top of the whole island,, and yes you can pretty much run from one end of the island to the other. Have not built anything there but have placed a tile and the porter ,, so pretty sure you can build on it.
    Oh by the way,, the left side of the retreat,( from where you zone in), I went all the way up and there is nothing beyond the rocks that I can see, except empty space. One tip I can give is,, slide your porter under the edge of rocks that jut INTO the retreat and scroll up to get above a point, seems to work at some spots.
    Added comments:
    If you wish to visit it, my home is on the Freeport server under Seeralun. I have recently built a village up on the No man's land and also did a nice lil grotto in the caves. I am not at all finished,, just starting. Let me know what you think.
    This is a repost of info with added comments, so some might look familiar.
  10. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

I plan to build a mountain lodge into the mountain up behind the zone in point with a view of the village, mountains and the valley on the other side. Now if only I can finish some of my other projects first.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and grlnxtdr like this.