Fixed Internally Hua Collector's green adorns

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Argent, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Taled Well-Known Member

They did not patch this week, today was only a server reboot.
    Dude likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Was today's downtime for a patch or just for maintenance? I see update notes for 24 October, which leads me to believe that today's downtime was just for maintenance and there won't be a patch until next week.
  3. Nunja Well-Known Member

Still broke
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Still hasn't been a patch.
    Taled likes this.
  5. Caith Developer

Some things can be pushed without a downtime, other things however interact in such as way that make it a bad idea to push those. Experience containers on items are such as risky thing, a few years back everyone's green adornments poofed due to trying to change them incorrectly, so we aren't going to poke that particular bear.
    Breanna, Twyla, Dude and 4 others like this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

No idea why they do not stop producing levelining adornenmts if they can be leveled within a short time (eg 2 days doing quests or zoning). This is just useless.

Leveling (and getting a huge benefit) should take a lot of effort or it's worthless
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

my guess its easier to do it this way within the leveling system of green adorns and not have extra code whatever creating new items that are with 0 levels but with the stats as if they were level 10