How to tell which expansions you have?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Stromgul, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Stromgul New Member

Hey guys I bought this game about 6 years ago stuck with it a month or 2 and dropped it. anyways I am returning Now and was wanting to get updated on the expansions and Im not sure how to tell which ones I have currently? I remember a couple years of ago seems like I did buy some more but I cannot remember to be honest. Anyway to tell which expansions you currently have? I checked my account didnt find it maybe I overlooked it.
  2. Stromgul New Member

Actually I overloooked it I have sentinels fate Do I have to get the next 3 expansions or if I purchase the new expansion does it include all of them?
  3. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

go to http://www.soe.com and sign in at upper right Then mouse over Account and drop down to and click "View Account Details". You'll get a screen listing each SoE game, and a "Details" button by each one. Click the "Details" button for EQ2 and it will list "Entitlements" which are expansions and feature packs.
  4. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Age of Discovery is a standalone "feature pack". Chains of Eternity will include the rest of the expansions, including Destiny of Velious.
  5. Stromgul New Member

Ok thanks bud ill pick up chains then and grab age of discovery :) I was looking on the eq2 site and not the soe hehe.
  6. Gwendle New Member

I know this is an old thread (and the information outdated), but I found myself asking this very question and found myself here. So in the interest of others that might also show up here, just type this in your in-game chat window: /show_account_features
  7. Aethelraed New Member

Thanks Gwendle! I know this is old, but I needed this info! I wish Daybreak would add this to the account overview in the website like SOE did.
  8. Evilnok Active Member

that link doesn't even work anymore
  9. Melt Actually plays the game

Mega necro.
  10. Feldon Well-Known Member

11. Raknid New Member

So I am a all access player and have never purchased a expansion. Which ones do i need to buy to be able to access the entire game?

Dystain
  12. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

The latest expansion, Kunark Ascending. Otherwise you are limited to Altar of Malice I believe. Lastly, the expansion will give you access to the latest content but if you are f2p you will have other in-game limitations, items, spells, broker, etc. Subscriber, will give you access to everything of course.
  13. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

That was kind of a long time ago that I posted that. See Feldon's link. =)
  14. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

If ya log in.. /show_account_features will list what ya have...
  15. Evilnok Active Member

that doesn't work as well
  16. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Of course it does. That command will generate a list of all enabled account features, and display them in your chat box. If you issue the command, and nothing happens, then you may need to right click the chat box, and enable Command Text to see the output.
    [IMG]