How to reset specific quest

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by iamvegano, Jul 10, 2021.

1. iamvegano Active Member

I am going to take this as a learning instead of stupid mistake number 4028 by me.

I deleted my Cloak of the Harvester last week when I added flying. I thought, awesome, I won't ever need it again. Wrong! I found many zones where I cannot fly and now when I fall, well, it hurts!!

So, I thought maybe I could delete the last step of the quest that I got the cloak from but I cannot find a way to do this. I have searched here, and google.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

PS - I suppose I could just purchase something for feather fall but it would be nice to be able to reset a step in a signature series as an example. This is not the first time I have made a similar mistake :/

2. vlada Active Member

you cannot get another one if you deleted it. no do overs
    iamvegano likes this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

You can't reset a quest that is completed. That being said, have you tried the "Shady" guys at the Nef Forest docks? They sell things like accidentally deleted/sold HQ quest rewards. They might sell the Harvester Cloak.
    iamvegano and Breanna like this.
  4. Benj Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, Cloak of the Harvester is not on the Shady Swashbuckler merchant. You'll have to petition customer support and hope they restore the item for you.
    iamvegano likes this.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

You'll have to petition to get back your cloak of the harvester. Make sure you mention that you deleted it on accident. There's a cloak from the Shard of Love in Everfrost that also provides the featherfall effect, so you can easily find one there if you need to find an alternative.
    Doobius40504, iamvegano and Breanna like this.
  6. Daryx Well-Known Member

Try also looking on your character window and clicking on "Restore Items". If it's in the last 10 items you destroyed, you can restore it for some DB cash. Not sure of the amount but it may be worth it to you.
    iamvegano, Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  7. iamvegano Active Member

|Thank you everyone for your feedback, this is all good to know. I did try my "restore items" and it wasn't there. So, I am now going to head to the Shard of Love in Everfrost quest and see how that works for me ;)
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Komatus Well-Known Member

This is why when you go to destroy something you need to think twice....then ponder on the wisdom of the act....then put the item in a storage bag in your vault....lol....this is why I have so much stuff! Too much thinking about what to do with items. Hurts my head!! o_O
    iamvegano likes this.
  9. Daryx Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention, you can also rely on some of the mounts you get that have a "reduces falling speed" effect, such as the Carpet of Clover from Brewday. I have used those many times in places like Solusek's Eye when I want to take the ultimate shortcut from the top to the bottom and the character doesn't happen to have a cloak with that effect.

Note I am NOT talking of flying mounts, which do not reduce falling speed. It has to be one that specifically says that. (There is a horse also, I think it was the Steed of the Blazing Sun from one of the old promotions.)
    iamvegano likes this.
  10. iamvegano Active Member

For the life of me, I have not figured out the value of a mount yet.. I am verrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow with learning :)

Edit: Familiar.. not mount :)
    Dude likes this.
  11. Komatus Well-Known Member

Some familiars are really not worth the bother but the higher level familiars can have some really nice buffs for your toon...including potency and some have combat procs. If you toon is a relatively low level one you might not see much in the way of buffs, but at high levels the really good familiars have really nice buffs.
    Doobius40504 and iamvegano like this.
  12. iamvegano Active Member

thank you!
    do they need to be activated to get this value? right now I am borderline 103 lvl
    Daryx and Doobius40504 like this.
  13. Doobius40504 Active Member

Yes, to get the buffs you have to have them summoned.
    iamvegano likes this.
  14. Daryx Well-Known Member

As always, be sure to check through your /claim items, you might have some familiars just waiting for you there, usually associated with one of the expansions.

If not, be sure to do the daily Familiars Wild quest. There's a chance of getting a nice stat one from that, and you can use the excess ones to level up your chosen one.
    Doobius40504 and iamvegano like this.