How to recover deleted quests and/or in-game mails?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, accidentally deleted quests and in-game mails; I'd heard there was at least one dude in the Far Seas company (Isle of Mara?) that one could appeal to for such oopses... :-/

But, since I can't get to Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow ("yet," hopefully, rather than "ever again") and get instant advice (and most of the folks on General on my server aren't on right now/aren't all that helpful), I'm asking here. ;->

Uwk
    who was blitzing through the NPC-sent mail to a recently kicked-up 110 Adventurer so his mail wouldn't get swamped, and got a little carried away... :-/
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

Yes, Mara. I think he stands near the mailbox - name starts with a J? See what he's got.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think his name is Jarod.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! I'll give him a try. :)

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Found him! Got one thing back from him, less than I expected, but at least now I know where he is. I'd seen a blurb about him in the "Did You Know?" thing they flash on the screen while things are loading awhile back, and couldn't remember the details. Now I've got him pegged. ;->

Thanks again! :)

Uwk
    Soara2 and Geroblue like this.