How to overcome the 'sticky' MM cave?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ITPalg, Dec 12, 2012.

1. ITPalg Member

Anyone notice how things in this unfinished cave refuse to move out when building things such as a floor?
    I can't use the editor to move things in any direction it seems either. I was hoping to build a cave with rocks/stone tables/tiles but I see it may be frustrating.
  2. Tock Member

You're probably attempting to move house items into a invalid space, that is, an area outside the bounds of the zone. The interior of the cave in the original zone was probably it's own "container" (I think that's the right word, anyhow), sorta like a mini-zone within the zone, where once the exterior is completely out of view, it would unload, leaving just the interior of the cave rendering, if that makes any sense. Same thing with being well outside and away from the cave interior. It would unload completely, leaving the zone with what you observe now, an empty space. You can't move anything into that space because this trimmed down version of the zone doesn't include the cave interior container. It's not just the cave interior graphics that are missing. The space they are normally loaded in is missing altogether.
  3. ITPalg Member

Fake water going down a non-existent cave bugs me.
  4. Mary the Prophetess Active Member

Just board up the entrance