How to Make Infusing More Tolerable

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Regolas, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Regolas Well-Known Member

I don't know about anyone else, but having to mindlessly click over and over again to infuse is very tedious to the point where I often don't bother. I get RSI doing this!!

Would be nice if we could choose to consume a stack of infusers up to the limit on an item, and it does it for us, rather than clicking each one individually.

So I have for example a stack of Advanced Crit Bonus infusers. I right click, choose from use one or use until at limit, then click on my item.

Thoughts?
    -Soteria- and kwok like this.
  2. Aivet Well-Known Member

Yes, please. I wouldn't even mind if it consumed the entire stack, regardless of when the limit is hit, although I can see people with epic infusers not happy with wasting 'em.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Clicking a stack wouldn't work effectively with them due to their fail + increased bonus mechanic I suspect.

Seeing as it's literally one click per infuser and can spam click it in like 5s, doesn't seem too bad.
  4. Regolas Well-Known Member

I would expect it to work the same way as current, each one failing and storing or infusing, just that it continues onto the next one automatically until it's at max infusion or you run out of infusers.
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Dragging a stack to a window and clicking a big glowing button isn't overly difficult or time consuming overall.

I applied like 500 odd infusers in about 10 mins the other day.
    -Soteria- likes this.
  6. Regolas Well-Known Member

It seems you're in quite a tolerant mood at the moment.

Even putting your stack on a hot bar and your item next to it, clicking one, then the other, 50+ times per stat, is tedious to me, and that way has removed an extra click from doing it in bags.
  7. Meneltel Well-Known Member

The fact that you used 500 infusers and still not done infusing your gear means, though its a way to personalize your gear how you want it with what stats you want, you also spend lots of time and plat to do that... which means you keep playing the game and spending money (hopefully). But I suppose its better than running the same dungeon over for gear for you that keeps dropping the gear piece or stats you DONT need. Either way, you keep playing and paying.
  8. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Sounds like you are doing it wrong.

/toggleinfusion, drag your item on the left, infuser on the right. If the circle in the middle glows, you click it. When it stops glowing, move to next infuser.
  9. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

From my experience ...
    you need about stack (20) regular infusers to max out give stat
    you need about 10-15 advanced (and above) to max out
    Not necessary cheapest but reasonable way - buy stack of each stat mastercrafted fabled heroic infusers (they have 100% chance) and do it on the item - this take you somewhere between advanced and heroic infusions. From here work with heroic and epic infusers for deity layer - I'd it take about 5K per item
  10. Regolas Well-Known Member

Omg that's so much easier!
    Errrorr likes this.
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Now you see why I questioned you originally :)