How to lvl up quickly? And other questions from returning player

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Litochka, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Litochka New Member

Hello everyone! I returned back to EQ2 and now my character is 95 lvl. As I understood I should lvl up to at least 100, as most players are on 110. What is the quickiest way to do that?Last time I've played was in 2013 and I feel like I missed sooo much! So because of that I really need help. Can someone please help me in the game and here on forums with advices? I play on Thurgadin server.
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  2. Cragfire Well-Known Member

Do the Vesspyr Island Timeline; 95+ and you'll be 100 fast. Quickest way to level from 95 to 100 I know of.. Just pop an experience potion and crank out the quests. Just a few hour game session and much more engaging/fun over cranking Agnostics over and over..
  3. Litochka New Member

Thank you very much!! Vesspyr Isles timeline is really interesting and reminds me about old Norrath timelines. It helped me to lvl up a little bit ;)
    Cragfire likes this.
  4. Cragfire Well-Known Member

Glad it helped :)
  5. Cragfire Well-Known Member

There is also the Shattered Seas Timeline for 95~100.
  6. Dilon Active Member

Hi and welcome back! I strongly recommend that you not necessarily worry about sprinting to the level cap. All that's waiting for you is a grind. If you have been gone 5 years then go through the content and enjoy it. At 95 you can start at Shattered Seas, once you are done there you will be 100. You can then go through Kunark Ascending, and then PoP. Or reverse PoP and KA if you wish, doing PoP first will trivialize almost everything in KA.
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It doesn't have to be a grind. As soon as you are able, go to PoP and level Ascensions there, I did three to level 10 in a day using Tears of Ascension. If you don't have access to Tears, then you'll probably want to do the weekly quests in KA that reward Guided Ascension scrolls.
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Svenone Well-Known Member

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't those Tears of Ascension only become available after one character already has all 4 ascension classes at level 10? Also, they cost currency that is only obtained doing KA content? Or did they change that?

Aside from standard coins (copper, silver, gold, platinum), the other currencies are like different countries currency, only there is no way to convert them into what you currently need. In the real world, if I go to Britain I can convert my dollars into pounds (minus a small fee), but in Norrath there is no way to to convert from something like Obols into Tears of Ro (for example), aside from "selling" them for a small amount of tradeskill raws.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

True.