How to increase mystic Crit Mit?

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by ARCHIVED-Purcupile, Nov 16, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Purcupile Guest

I currently have 118 crit mit without the chest piece...guilds I have looked into require 150 crit mit. Are there things that I can do to raise my crit mit ? Adornments, jewelry, weapons etc. The various websites are very criptic with their information about this subject.
  2. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Purcupile wrote:
    If you have 'red slot' armor, thurgadin faction has +7%CM per slot (so +42% is possible)
    If just yellow slot, I think the yellow are +5%CM per slot so easy +30% there.
    The paineel vendors have similar but lesser percentage for SF marks/seals.
  3. ARCHIVED-Pattywak Guest

Crit Mit is only on armor and adornments for said armor. I would suggest getting full Ry'gorr and either the chest piece that drops off the Statue of Rallos Zek in Kael or off the last named in Fortress Spire. That should get you close to 150 if you adorn it fully with the Crit Mit adorns.
  4. ARCHIVED-Elskidor Guest

Could get rygorr and adorn or full drunder and be 150 without adorns..adorning would push you to 180. That's if you also get a decent chest piece.
  5. ARCHIVED-Purcupile Guest

Are the yellow also available at Thurgadin or as wiki says available only at Paineel...the Paineel are listed in that source as 2.5% Crit Mit. Is there a difference between the % at Thurgadin versus Paineel?
  6. ARCHIVED-Elskidor Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Paineel (uses SF currency)
    Yellow Adorn - 2.5% crit mit
    Red Adorn - 5.0% crit mit

Thurgadin (uses DoV currency)
    Yellow Adorn - 5% crit mit
    Red Adorn - 7% crit mit
  8. ARCHIVED-Pattywak Guest