How to get to level 50 fast and easy with Exploration Experience

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Hekter, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I would use discord emoji's if I could.

But if you're actually trying to insinuate that we are buying our kills, I have no words.

I'm actually in awe right now, that you actually typed this out.
  2. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

FYI, A quick eq2u search by levels today (Nagafen):

All: 1386
    >= 10: 989
    >= 20: 624
    >= 30: 471
    >= 40: 423
    50: 360

So, 76% of accounts >= 30 are level 50. Arguments against a rapid push to endgame pvp are nonsense because a great majority of remaining players over level 30 prefer it.

Note:
    Probably a huge drop from day one(ish). We can generally rule out character wipes and seasons as the reason because that information was already widely available prior to launch (i.e. people knew this before they rolled on the server).

That leaves market place incentives and the nearly insta-leveling to endgame is the most likely culprits for defections, as these were unknowns until the server went live.
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Why does it say All = 1386, but then if you add up all the characters in the 10, 20, 30, 40 and L50 columns, they add up to 2,867.
  4. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

The values are inclusive (note the >= notation) :)

Note: Not making any warranties about the accuracy of search results. Also, people may have deleted/re-rolled etc.
  5. Hekter New Member

seems like the xp potions don't stack anymore
    Siren likes this.
  6. Peak Nagafun

They didn't stack previously if you used them in the wrong order. Are they nerfed completely now?
    Not that it matters, you only need 1 XP potion to hit 50.
  7. Hekter New Member

A guildy popped 100% first and then the 50% and only the 50% was shown, seems like they ninja nerfed/fixed it.