How to get to level 50 fast and easy with Exploration Experience

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Hekter, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Hekter New Member

Get 100% XP pot, ask a guard for Discord in your home city,
    he's called soldier of discord or something.
    In qeynos he's in qh like left of the mailbox, dunno about freeport.
    buy the pots with Blood Coins from the marketplace
    with 100% pot only it takes 3 hours
    100% one stacks with 50% one, just pop 100% one first - takes 1,5 hours.
    100% 5 Coins - 500sc
    50% 7 Coins - 1000 sc

The 50% is groupwide, make sure everyone pops the 100% first tho or they won't stack.

You get 500 sc a month, but it won't be possible anymore with dof in 2.5 weeks.

Order:
    City Districts/
    Outpost or Colony/
    Frostfang/
    CL or ANT-or vice versa(depends on your faction)/
    TS/NEK-or vice versa/
    EL/RV/EL/ZEK/
    Feerot/
    EF/LS

Just do zones that equal your tier, higher zones don't give more xp and later on the low level zones won't give xp anymore.

Get eq2map - rightclick on map / filter / double click locations/tick site
    https://maps.eq2interface.com/

Yellow dots on the map are usually disco points then.

If you already did your disco points, reroll, you wouldn't have t5 gear anyways.

You can't do lvl 50 by discos without at least the 50% group xp pot.

I only did it with 100% by myself pot but people told me its possible with 50% group xp pot aswell.

Remember you won't have gear at 50 and it will be kind of impossible to do quests/nameds solo to get geared,
    Get some geared friends/join a guild, harvest.
    Get your experts done.
    Questgear>MC gear and questgear is on par with some named drops.
    LS quests are good money, get jewelery from city merchants
    You can get 50 crafter in like half an hour with progression pots+xp pots
    Do starter quest, at 10 pop tradeskill pot, do halas(quest line from tami) will give you lvl 20 in like 5mins
    Rush orders from 20 to 50
    at 39 you can do the 39 rush order all the way to 50 so you don't waste t5 raws.

GL
    DefeatedZ and Xiao like this.
  2. Hades New Member

And here we have it, the post describing just how much of monumental failure this "event" was.
    Siren, Eradani and Feldon like this.
  3. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting, do we need to level a toon again from start when the next unlock hits in a few weeks or do we keep the one we have currently made?
  4. Hekter New Member

We keep our current toons for this season, that means for each unlock.
    They plan to wipe them when the season is over.
    Every season is 3 months and after 1 month a new expansion will be unlocked.
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

When people hit level 50 in 3-4 hours, the server should have been shut down until a patch could be prepared.
    Geroblue and Eradani like this.
  6. Hades New Member

Their "fix" for it shows u just how out of ******* touch Daybreak is. The only right options are to wipe or boost everyone to max lvl. That's not what they want, and ide bet anything that there are devs in the guilds that were rampant exploiting this. Its also why they didn't boost everyone ide assume, they want easy pickings out there in their zergs.
  7. Siren Well-Known Member

Er, Nagafen launched last Saturday afternoon (EST). The devs created a patch when they got in on Monday, and they took the servers down at 7am Tuesday (their time) to deploy it. It was a pretty good response time. The only thing hurting it was the weekend launch, and that actually went very smoothly otherwise. I was pretty shocked.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Satyr Well-Known Member

It's a PVP server. Yes. quite a few people are upset for some reason, but others are happy they can get to max level and engage in meaningful PVP without having to spend days grinding in Runnyeye. If anything, this is a great equaliser for people in off time zones and casual players.

PS: https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Discovery_Locations_by_Zone
    acoloss, Gillymann and Hekter like this.
  9. acoloss Active Member

most people who have come back to PvP have levelled up toons 100s of times.

we are no longer 20 years old - we don't have the time.

disco exp is fine imo. and anyway, the issue is getting the gear - so it's swings and round abouts. I don't have a lot of time to play so i'm lvl 50 with island gear :D

If you want people to pvp at low lvls they should allow lvl locking at certain lvls

something like that..

Also - i really don't understand this reset thing...

When you create a character you should be able to go straight to 50 and get full master crafted (or bit less quality).

again - this isn't a new game with new people - it's an old game with old people. We've done it all, we just want to do quality pvp - 1v1s, 6v6, 6v24, or whatever. and we are willing to pay a monthly sub.

(and also fight over constested mobs and the odd bit of quick raids for good stuff)

No grinding.
    Dude, Gillymann, DefeatedZ and 2 others like this.
  10. Siren Well-Known Member

Dear Level 50s:

Please quit /shouting in EL or anywhere else how you are buying or selling fame. The chat is overrun with it these days.

Not only did the exploiters get a lot more time at top level for a leg up on the leaderboards, but they're not even getting legitimate kills now.

I'd suggest a dev or two monitor in the in-game chat (especially at night) from now on to see what I mean. It's only one server; it shouldn't be that hard.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

How are our kill's not legitimate?

Genuine question here, if we /shout that we are buying someones fame who we continuously farm; because they aren't very good at eq2, doesn't mean we are cheating.

Regarding the "exploiting" to 50 argument regarding the leaderboards, there was more pvp at the lower levels, if we had just stayed in the lower tiers and dominated people, i'm pretty sure I would have even more kills than I do now.

The only reason our kills are so high is because of raid v raid pvp, when we wipe out a 24 man team 4-6 times you're gonna see a huge imbalance of people who just solo or do 6v6's.
  12. Beee Well-Known Member

This should have been detected in beta.
    Better way: Sell a max lv potion (without gear) for 2000 DBC
    Feldon likes this.
  13. acoloss Active Member

wtf has this got to do with the topic?
  14. Siren Well-Known Member

The entire topic is about Level 50s. And now the L50 exploiters are angry because they've been caught buying and selling fame, instead of getting legitimate kills to get on the Leader Board the right way.

This whole Leader Board thing has become a complete joke. They should rename it the Cheater Board.
    Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  15. Siren Well-Known Member

I can't believe you would even attempt to defend your kills, when you pay for them while the target stands there and lets you kill them.

So this is what people who are too lazy to even level to 50 in a game think fame is: Becoming notorious for exploiting as many major game systems as you can.

Engage in meaningful PvP? Don't you mean "buy and sell fame over /shout all night every night?" :p

What a disaster. First the leveling system, and now the Leader Board and the entire fame title system are being totally exploited.

Caith and Kander really need to log on and watch the chat. While the cat's away, the mice will play and all that.
    Geroblue, Flightrisk and Breanna like this.
  16. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

That's ok Siren,

I spoke with a naggy refugee who was now playing Kalidim , and he described what for him was the last straw before leaving the pvp server... while questing in antionica he got a tell with an offer of a group and a gear trade .. when he accepted and grouped up the individual found him .. dropped group , killed and looted him... LOL for me this describes a new, lower ... low .

made me profoundly glad that after being there for the first day seeing the items that could be bought for money ,I then notifyed my daughter who is very very good at pvp , who also looked at the list of items and said , "whelp it's done , no point in staying" and she logged off and left the room .. i followed suit and logged and deleted the toon .

and I'm not sorry
    Siren likes this.
  17. Feldon Well-Known Member

Adoninilol likes this.
  18. Earar Well-Known Member

well to prevent that drop group kill, u should have a immunity after leaving a group. So peeps who previously were is same group cannot kill each other for 5 min.
    Siren likes this.
  19. polygadi New Member

Seriously? I can't believe this post was made in good faith.
    Siren likes this.
  20. acoloss Active Member

that has got nothing to do with buying fame. a completely different topic altogether.