How to get started in Sentinel's Fate

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Lilaeth Guest

Thank you!
    I'm not usually this miserable, but the Sentinel's Fate fiasco, and how it has been so badly mishandled, is just the bitter cherry on top of a very bad month!
  2. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Lilaeth wrote:
    No worries. I only knew that because my in-laws live in England.
    I understand your frustration---I hope things smooth out soon and quickly for you guys.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

-=Hoss=- wrote:
    Enter the key under My Account --> enter activation code. Yes you need the key entered in order to begin patching the expansion content.
    You'll have patched the GU 55 stuff. When you get home and enter the key and start patching then you should get through it fairly quickly.
  4. ARCHIVED-Ciara52 Guest

Calthine wrote:
    Ok forgive my ignorance but the spire in EL is a low level area. Or is there a surprise for trying to get to the spire? like mobs that are new or something? Last - am I thinking of the wrong spire?
    *stuck at work for now* *Order is at Best Buy since I did decide to get it lol*
  5. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Ciara52 wrote:
    If you get off the docks and run along the shoreline to your right, staying just inside the water, you should be fine. There are a couple of aggro fairies that hang around there, but as stated before, they don't move. If you stay running in the water, you should be fine until you reach the spires, which are nearly at the end of the landmass on that side. The fairies just by the spires are not aggro and never have been.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rairine Guest

Kiara wrote:
    I've just seen the 'good news' about EU servers being able to patch soon, thats fantastic, but Im sorry I still dont have my key because you guys havent got a clue how to handle a bloody launch.
    You keep going on about how you're handling it, did you actually do any checking in all those months of tying up the final pieces before being allowed to notify us of who we could DD from to start today?
    They are keys for god sake, and you didnt give enough? theres no excuse really is there.
  7. ARCHIVED-Lilaeth Guest

Runnyeye appears to be patching now. 1 hour to go!
    But I still can't get my DL because DLGamer is still down. Think I'll just go to bed!
  8. ARCHIVED--=Hoss=- Guest

Kiara wrote:
    Thanks so much. You're such a sweetie.
  9. ARCHIVED-AbsolutDivinity Guest

So far I've been able to get one character over to the new area via the spire, but none of my other characters get the same option, including my level 80 illusionist (and yes they are all on the same account). Is there something I'm missing or didn't do?
  10. ARCHIVED-Jonnytom Guest

Is anyone one else having issues with today's update. I have been locking at 35% complete on both of my computers.