How to get Ravenring armor

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Malvicus, Feb 16, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Malvicus Guest

For those of you in your high 20s or low 30s and ready to outgrow your AQ armor, here is an alternative to paying for the next set:
    from the quests board...

"Well, fast foward to Nektropos Castle. At the entrance is a guy who gives a repeatable kill "X" mobs quest. Now these I still do when we go in because they pay VERY well (50-75 silver) for the level. And you're gonna end up killing whatever it is he gives you to kill. After completing my 4th one for him (second visit to Nektropos) I don't just get silver, I get a Ravenring Chainmail Coif."

I saw one other dirge last night who bought a different piece of ravenring armor so it appears there is a whole set. Just an FYI for those looking to quest for armor instead of having to buy it.

--Quaille
  2. ARCHIVED-TheRealMoon Guest

When I was in Nek Castle doing the Guise of the Deceiver quest, I received a Ravenring chainmail tunic for completing some quest. Have no idea which quest though.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cielago Guest

do you have a screenshot of this chest piece ?
  4. ARCHIVED-TheRealMoon Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Cielago Guest

Thanks, unfortunately for me it has the same skin as the Ebon Eye armor ( Zek quest ) which I don't like very much.