How to gain XP after 90 ?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Lors, Oct 6, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Lors Guest

Hello, everyone!

This is probably a ridiculous question...

I am currently level 90 with 280 AA's. My AA slider is set at 50%. My Adventure, Quest & Bonus Experience is active and not disabled.
    My problem is that I am not gaining any XP at all right now.
    What am I missing?

Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

Well if you want AA - then I mentor down to 85 and kill all the named in Jarsath Wastes. Mentor down a bit more and do the same in the Jungle etc.
    Or mentor a bit and kill all the name in and around Painell and surrounding outdoor areaa.
    Make sure you do all the quests for all the expansions from Kunark forwards. painell, dov
    I used the XP potions too.
    They have made it really slow to level after 90 but you need the 320 AA before you can go to withered lands. Once you get there do all the quests
    ALso soloing Chelsith is great.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lors Guest

Thanks for the response, Maroger.
    But my problem is that I am gaining zero XP. Total zero for Adventure Experience.
    I recently hit 280AA and am still gaining AA XP, but zero Adventure Experience. With nothing disabled, I'm quite baffled.
  4. ARCHIVED-Lors Guest

SIGH!!!
    Occam's razor
    Logging out / back in fixed it.

Thanks.
  5. ARCHIVED-Naedril Guest

6. ARCHIVED-samael616 Guest

If anyone else should get the same problem it is that you have to log in and out again for it to register once you hit 90/280, did the same thing to my zerk was really frustrating until I read someone mention it. Glad you got it sorted.

(I'm sure people answer before reading the question, not just the title).
  7. ARCHIVED-Fishbreath Guest

That is an interesting bug I am surprised it has not been addressed before