How to Farm plat as a wizard?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Frid, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Frid Member

So I've already completed lava and ef quests. I tried farming rocks and shinies but meh. Is there any repeatable quest that is worth the time and you can do over and over for some golds?
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

best way to farm is farm nameds and sell good gear they drop
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

4. Frid Member

Sorry but I need something more specific. I know all that, but I am asking about a profitable repeatable quest that you guys know or a sequence of them that I can farm.

@Erar There arent many nameds that drop something worth selling that I can farm, due to nameds having plenty of adds, breaking root or simply being casters.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

There is no such thing.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

We're telling you that there is no magic money source quest or mob. Go gather shinies. Selling rares is usually profitable also. But shinies make the big bucks. When you are big enough, farm dungeons (and later instances) for their shinies.
  7. Tominator Member

Buy a krono on the market, then sell it on the broker.

Or just play the broker - buy low, sell high, for any number of items.
  8. Lorilie Member

make a summoner, camp crana/asphyxia and other of the best nameds who drop gear, make kronos.
  9. Earar Well-Known Member

repeatables quests in EF only give 50sp

in lava idk ... but not worth it I'd say
  10. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Do all the questlines in feerrot/EF/lava, then run random heroics, sell all the loot to the vender/broker.

Until like EoF, then just solo all the mobs, make groups mad when you solo them, auction off the 7 set legendary.
  11. Frid Member

Yeah Im afraid so. If they gave something like 5-10 gold reward like the normal quests do it would be worth it. I think I will do quests in Feerroott too, as I havent done it yet.

Farming shinies and rares is proving slow compared to doing quests, and as I said, there are not many nameds that I can farme being a wizard. There is one maggot that I can farm in Lava, and a couple more in EF and stuff but they just drop crap. Anyway, thank you guys for the advice. I just wanted to double check if you guys knew something that I dont.

I just double checked the Ferroott timeline and it reminded me of the Robe of the invoker, do you guys remember it? It used to be BIS during classic times and now it's absolute crap, what a shame lol.